• Downing
    • A Young
    • Makoun
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bent
    • Albrighton (for Petrov 83)
    • Heskey (for Agbonlahor 86)

Got a few things wrong but the payers should look at themselves. Its too easy to start blaming the manager, we should have beat them comfortaby. Stupid mistakes though. Which is what im trying to say.

I don't disagree, Brad especially is becoming a liability.

That said who is responsible for Clarke at LB? Who is responsible for Petrov being selected ahead of NRC? Who is responsible for the nonsense positions of Young and Gabby? Who is responsible for our best CB again being on the bench?

Petrov was my MoTM today.

Good passing, made a lot of tackles to break up their play and worked hard.

People slagging him are internet weirdos with an axe to grind.

Not MOTM for me but certainty not as bad as some made him out of. Like u said he was the one who broke up most of Fulham's play.

Ash had a poor one today - along with Gabby and to some extent Bent - he was disappointing.

We need our good players to stand up and be counted and when our attack, bar Downing, is looking a bit sheepish - then we aren't going to score goals.

Got a few things wrong but the payers should look at themselves. Its too easy to start blaming the manager, we should have beat them comfortaby. Stupid mistakes though. Which is what im trying to say.

That said who is responsible for Clarke at LB? Who is responsible for Petrov being selected ahead of NRC? Who is responsible for the nonsense positions of Young and Gabby? Who is responsible for our best CB again being on the bench?

This

I really think there is some truth in this. I'm shocked at how much stick he's been getting lately. People have forgotten just how poor we were when he was out injured.

Positives:

Makoun looked good again.

Downing was always a threat.

Great goal from Walker.

Negatives:

Friedel looked very much like Villa's oldest ever player today.

Gabby is not a winger.

I think most people would have put Clarke in at LB today given the situation with Warnock, maybe Luke Young should have started there but Clarke has done okay there of late so why change it.

Petrov is a funny one because opinion on him is divided (although i cant see what he offers). But i bet a fair few posters on here would want him in the starting eleven.

Young and Gabby fir enough its a bad decision and its not working, maybe now we will scrap that and change it.

I just want to know why GH cant see what we all can see ASH IS NO GOOD IN THE MIDDLE.

We need ash on the wings.

Fulham have a awful alway record and if we would of had some wingers popping the ball in the box we might have seen some goals.

GH needs to stop with the gabby on the wing and ash in the middle now it dont work so for the good of the team CHANGE IT.

Poor performance, Stan wasn't as bad as people making out but he needs to be dropped. Would also prefer Cuellar at rb and stick walker to left back where he played for Sheff Utd. Ash was useless again he is a winger.

Start Delfouneso, Reo-Coker and Cuellar for Clark,Petrov,Gabby vs Blackpool won't be an easy game and I think we are back in a relegation fight at this stage, will need more than 40pts to stay up this year I think.

I really think there is some truth in this. I'm shocked at how much stick he's been getting lately. People have forgotten just how poor we were when he was out injured.

Answer honestly did you watch today?

Do you watch a lot?

I can't believe you would say that if you are. I'm not on a witch hunt, but I can't believe there are people defednig his PLAY after the last two games. Like I said he is a nice guy, if I was in the pub with him I'd buy him a beer, but what I would not do is pick him to start in our midfield.

Not seen the game but my reaction to the result is that it's simply not good enough.

Our away form is so poor we have to make our home games count. Fulham are tricky but they are not terrifying, and we should be able to kill them off.

Blackpool away next. We could well be right back in the relegation scrap.

Â