• Downing
    • A Young
    • Makoun
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bent
    • Albrighton (for Petrov 83)
    • Heskey (for Agbonlahor 86)

Why the **** Houillier persists with Gabby on the left is beyond me. Almost every time the ball was played to him he gave it away. He offers no penetration what-so-ever, if Albrighton had started the Fulham fullbacks would have been destroyed as they are both average. Petrov was poor, Makoun off the pace (to be expected though), Bent was living off scraps.

Players all get 6

Houillier gets a 1

Can't choose who is MOTM as everyone except for Friedel were all very average.

Except? he pretty much handed them the two goals.

Defence is woeful needs a good looking at, we look good in parts moving the ball around the field just need to work on creating of chances, although we did seem to have a few today just need to work on the weighting of the passes, positives in attack today, just terrible defending and keeping though dragging us down.

Ash just doesn't have the strength to play in the middle. How many times does he get shoved off the ball there?

And Petrov is just useless.

Slows the play down everytime. Walker overlaps well but his crossing is often sub-par, he's great through the middle though as proven again today.

Clark is not a left-back.

Gabby is not a left-winger.

Bent was starved of service.

And Friedel was crap today. Sincerely hope this was just one of his bad days and we see no more of such performances for the rest of the season.

Friedel forgot to take the age vitamins

Clark is not a LB and showed it

Petrov is really a poor player now

Downing flatters

Fulham are not a bad side on a pretty good run at the moment, we should have killed them off though, but its not the doom and gloom that some will make it no doubt. I feel a mob lighting up the flames again

Fulham put up a really good fight and we were a little lacking today in the midfield.

I had a feeling this would be a draw. :|

That's another 2 points dropped from a winning position. 16 in all I think it is this season.

One day we will have 11 good players all playing in their best position.

Ashley is shit in the hole, Gabby is shit on the left wing , Cuellar should be on the pitch and Petrov should be off it.

We are getting there but Houllier needs to realise this isn't working.

Feels like a loss but a point isn't the end of the world.

Having taken the lead twice, that was definitely a case of two points dropped due to two individual errors from Friedel. However, a few others haven't covered themselves in glory.

Agbonlahor is wasted on the left, he just cannot play there.

The same goes for Ashley Young in the middle. He doesn't create, and can't hold onto the ball.

Petrov now shouldn't command a starting place in our side in my opinion. He's just too slow.

Apart from that, I thought everyone else was ok at least. Makoun or Downing MOTM for me.

I like Makoun on the ball, but he does very little off it. Stan may have his critics, but at least he's trying to get in the face of the opposition, Makoun looks lost when the other team has the ball.

Downing was probably MotM for me, really disappointed with Friedel.

Took the lead twice against a team that really wasn't very good today and still didn't win, not good enough.

Friedel shocking for both goals. Walker apart from his goal was poor, his crossing was terrible. Petrov is finished. Downing cut inside too much, needs to be played on the left wing. Ash is not a striker and gabby is not a winger. Ged seems blind to these glaring issues...

Downing best player. Really like Makoun though he went off the boil second half. Clark below par, Gabby poor, Petrov awful. Agree about Houllier's tactics - just baffling.

If Friedel has a decent game we win that.

I was looking forward to the rest of this season. Now I just want it over.

Friedel, Gabby, Petrov, Downing and Young can all go as far as I am concerned, there must be better out there and have run out of patience, they need new challenges and we need a change.

Really glad Petrov was close enough to Walker to see someone actually go forwards. He did his best to pull us back into our own half, but I'm glad Walker didn't have any of it. Hopefully we'll see very little of him ever starting for Villa again.

Friedel mistakes cost us.

Centre halves and Downing abysmal.

Gabby and Young in each others position is painful to watch.

Â