January Player of the Month

BOF

by Paddy

Villatalk are pleased to announce James Collins as their Player of the Month for January based on the number of man of the match votes received for each match in January weighted on the result of the match. This gave James an impressive 467 points. Particularly thanks to a superb performance in the victory over Manchester City.

James clearly beat Kyle Walker (418) into second place in his first month at the club. Richard Dunne completed the top three in a much needed return to form for our defence with 246 points with Ashley Young scoring a creditable 243 points in fifth. Congratulations to all of them.

Errr, is everyone forgetting King Carlos? He'd win PotM, that is if he ever got a regular start in the 1st team! Carlos is a better player that Dunne & Collins put together. I don't know about

you but those two at the back worry me, and have done since owards the end of last season.

I thought Bent would be up there, he's netted more than almost everyone else this month! :lol:

To be fair I would have given it to Carlos or Dunne, but hey, Collins did score against the unwashed which seemed to spark us into life. Mention to Ciaran Clark, two goals including the equaliser at Chelsea.

Â