VT Catchphrases

leviramsey

Best VT catchphrase?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Best VT catchphrase?

• Word removed
    • Clearing in the woods
    • Craig Gardner Turner (an oldie but goodie)
    • Binnedunne
    • That Rory Delap has a long throw-in, doesn't he?
    • Bollitics
    • Write-in vote (post below)

I thought Gabby's Walkabout was one of the most pointless and boring threads ever, TBH.

Me too Mike.

I didn't seem to "get" it, for some reason.

I'm guessing it was meant to be humorous at a very basic level, but it didn't float my boat at all.

I thought Gabby's Walkabout was one of the most pointless and boring threads ever, TBH.

And that's saying something considering we've had threads on "What song you listening to right now" and "Word Assocation".

Not to mention Speculation: Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) :D

SGC was a blatant wum proven by the fact that we signed Darren Bent and he hasn't posted since. It's not so controversial telling fans of a club that one of their players is 'top 5 in the world'

SGC was a blatant wind-up merchant proven by the fact that we signed Darren Bent and he hasn't posted since. It's not so controversial telling fans of a club that one of their players is 'top 5 in the world'

Eh? you've missed his posts in the Darren Bent thread then.

January 28th:

My god he is awesome! By far the best striker in the league and probably world, his work-rate and hold up play are top notch and we all know about his finishing, he's just brilliant and I can't believe we've got him, he's too good for us, best striker in world football no doubt

Â