Dogs...

jonno_2004

Dogs?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs?

• Love them
    • Hate them

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I know this is maudlin, but whatever . . .

Took my guy into the vets yesterday because he was wheezing a little, expecting him to be given some antibiotics or something minor. Instead, they tell me they can't hear his heartbeat, take a litre of fluid out of his chest, and announce he has an inoperable tumour. I went from no concern at all to putting him down in about 4 hours. He was my best friend, and I miss him so much already. Goodbye mate.

Photo-from-Steve.jpg

Thats so sad. I don't know what i would do without mine. I really feel for you!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Thank you both. I appreciate the support. Don't mind telling you I've been absolutely shredded today.

It goes to show that you have to make the most of your dog while you can because they only have short lives. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

English bulldogs seem so cool. Do people have good experiences with them?

EDIT : I got my breeds mixed up. The below is for English bull terrier, not English bulldog.

Hell yes. A clown in a dog suit. Powerful yes obviously, but not in the slightest bit territorial.  One of the very few breeds who actually likes new things (babies) coming into their house.  The more the merrier they say. One of my 2 favourite breeds (Bassett).

On 06/12/2020 at 20:37, SuperTed said:

My dog didn’t enjoy her meeting with Santa at Dobbies Garden Centre yesterday and was keen to get back to me 😂

913BDF5D-90C2-43E9-88A5-F5B0BA64C505.jpeg

I bet that wasn't your idea to take the dog.

It's not even your dog! :)

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Hell yes. A clown in a dog suit. Powerful yes obviously, but not in the slightest bit territorial.  One of the very few breeds who actually likes new things (babies) coming into their house.  The more the merrier they say. One of my 2 favourite breeds (Bassett).

Awesome. I fancy getting one and calling it pudge.

And a boxer. The fun wouldn't stop.

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

11 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Awesome. I fancy getting one and calling it pudge.

And a boxer. The fun wouldn't stop.

I made a booboo. I got my breeds mixed up. I was talking about the English bull terrier, not the English bulldog. Someone else will have to comment on the bulldog. Other than watching The Dukes of Hazzard I've no experience with them. Sorry 😕

Â