Cats...

wiggyrichard

Love them or loathe them?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Love them or loathe them?

• Love, they're so cute & cuddly!
    • They're shite & should be considered vermin!

On 23/09/2018 at 02:46, maqroll said:

some beauties here, real exotic ones too

I did this once at Broxbourne zoo , but we gave the tiger the meat by hand  (found the photo on Facebook)  ... used to be able to get in the cage with him until he jumped on a lady once and nearly gave her a heart attack , so now it's just through the bars

1930962_38782206026_9315_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1

1930962_38782211026_9537_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I did this once at Broxbourne zoo , but we gave the tiger the meat by hand  (found the photo on Facebook)  ... used to be able to get in the cage with him until he jumped on a lady once and nearly gave her a heart attack , so now it's just through the bars

1930962_38782206026_9315_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1

1930962_38782211026_9537_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1

I see you've always had a small, resting turtle on your head then Tone-zone. 

22 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

not always , 

1930962_38783416026_620_n.jpg?_nc_cat=10

but had the "turtle " look for many years now

It's not often you see children offering sweets to strangers in the park. 

I also thoroughly enjoyed watching your sock SLASH sandals for a good few minutes.  Impeccable, absolutely impeccable.

What gorgeous hair too.  As you say, less of a turtle, more of a sad sloth maybe?  

10/10 WB (I don't know what Warner Brothers have to do with anything, but I see WB after most picture ratings, so I thought I'd join in on the fun).  

13 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

10/10 WB (I don't know what Warner Brothers have to do with anything, but I see WB after most picture ratings, so I thought I'd join in on the fun).  

the_brothers_warner___sister_by_calamity

• 1 month later...

One of mine had gone missing for a couple of days. Very unlike him, he doesn't usually like being out for more than half an hour at a time, he's a very clingy cat.

He turned up this morning terrified with this around his neck. Looks a lot like a deliberately made noose, doesn't it?

Uer36ShUNM1azrzTT9MB28HDypA6a5yyxub32fXUqnk57UzgHk3zAbkvEHufkgVFwts3g2rUUUl-mEwghLiPd9DxtGXXvVfystjONBSSzC395kEAn6OtVlVBFX364HfSQzxaOtRIx9w-ttWoLbWZdZglneUpDG6F98g1kzMJ_3MDmuEDGgzUXjOOgpDCbtFYmKqfgXxBDJyzLZgQLX79tjvmNrGw3FF4Tt_t6GI9CE7RGovJve8sgHoUhJD00S9mG4IsnA_sLUyLlhwvQXvNSTMzI-m7eqph_GbAK7O8vYoFRKwXYZAGyhEsx7EKG2RdrjD0n92PbTVa0OZdkTWGrLIlFXl-QguztajYkouPYkAisj3kwcChFsE_lRWtTmxQt0PRkF5G_sq-tr4szVSeJTdbbJBkaHDI6kZzM6njMKD28YqSw_w1k7M33BlGmDcobgNezQZ6ChxfiWRNTMdHuQWXcnTTQnMiGa120lLvs_VN0bndGGoB5mUhRVweT_kpc2Bu_TnLpk_X6SAMqJZ_UQzqwY9-qp-nYmRcLBfGyzJ51QLhYUbDwYl0-ZS8r3g9-CJM1aN86K3FTzDwfJklJeuVyYcKb0fSw8LtzMvftr-aft87biGYTzmxAgPWi6DUx-i_HoKqNIWHHd559MMWrymKO3Hevivl5Og1me9-KuA=w735-h979-no

Yes that's a deliberately made noose.  Probably made by a teenager from the looks of it.  As in.. it's not well made, but it's roughly how you'd make a noose. 

Whilst it could have been made to harm (most likely), it could have been made as a walking collar, if I'm trying to be kind. 

It'd be nice to think it's just an accident and the dopey bastard tried to play with it and got stuck.

We gave the rspca and the police a quick call to report it just in case they hear of any similar incidents locally.. We're only a couple of miles away from where some prick has shot 15+ cats with an air rifle in the last few months. One of our neighbour's cats went missing a couple of weeks ago too.

I'm not sure at this point with them being 3 years old if I can keep my cats happy as indoor only cats or if that's going to distress them enough it's worth just risking letting them keep going out.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It'd be nice to think it's just an accident and the dopey bastard tried to play with it and got stuck.

We gave the rspca and the police a quick call to report it just in case they hear of any similar incidents locally.. We're only a couple of miles away from where some prick has shot 15+ cats with an air rifle in the last few months. One of our neighbour's cats went missing a couple of weeks ago too.

I'm not sure at this point with them being 3 years old if I can keep my cats happy as indoor only cats or if that's going to distress them enough it's worth just risking letting them keep going out.

I locked the cat flap one night to stop ours getting out and killing something (can't remember if bird or rodent)...ginger Freddie proceeded to rip it off the door. No keeping him inside unless it's in a cage.

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I locked the cat flap one night to stop ours getting out and killing something (can't remember if bird or rodent)...ginger Freddie proceeded to rip it off the door. No keeping him inside unless it's in a cage.

I was thinking about building a Catio, but I think one of them would kill me in my sleep :lol:

Image result for catio

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Sounds like my daughter's cat. He goes round to neighbouring houses, smashes in through their locked catflaps, muscles their cats out of the way and eats their food. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

I enjoy this channel. Their main cat is a puma, then a few bobcat/lynx. Dunno how they got them, but they are well cared for. These people have a true love for the cats. I like the woman's voice and Messi the puma is an amazing cat.

I quite like them ( I like most animals tbf), but they aren't a patch on a dog. 

I am currently considering getting a boxer. Not completely sure yet, as I work a bit much and live in a 85 m2 apartment  but I love them. Fantastic dogs. 

3 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I quite like them ( I like most animals tbf), but they aren't a patch on a dog. 

I am currently considering getting a boxer. Not completely sure yet, as I work a bit much and live in a 85 m2 apartment  but I love them. Fantastic dogs. 

Don't. I've had one, they are thick as pigshit and need lots of exercise.

If you're out a lot, they like to destroy stuff.

Â