Cats...

wiggyrichard

Love them or loathe them?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Love them or loathe them?

• Love, they're so cute & cuddly!
    • They're shite & should be considered vermin!

Got 2 dogs and would never want a cat. Just seem like pointless pets, they eat and drink then **** off and you dont see them for the rest of the day.
Ours have never been like that. Have you ever actually owned one?

I have, admittedly when I was quite young, but never really liked it then either. My nans got one, I go round every other weekend and I probably see it once whilst its being fed. It hates being picked up or touched by pretty much anyone, only my aunty and grandad are allowed to touch the thing.

Fair enough, I probably wouldn't like that one much either (although maybe it can sense that YOU don't like IT). That's just one cat though. Haven't you ever come across a neurotic dog? I certainly have, but I wouldn't write off the whole species on that basis.

Got 2 dogs and would never want a cat. Just seem like pointless pets, they eat and drink then **** off and you dont see them for the rest of the day.
Ours have never been like that. Have you ever actually owned one?

I have, admittedly when I was quite young, but never really liked it then either. My nans got one, I go round every other weekend and I probably see it once whilst its being fed. It hates being picked up or touched by pretty much anyone, only my aunty and grandad are allowed to touch the thing.

Fair enough, I probably wouldn't like that one much either (although maybe it can sense that YOU don't like IT). That's just one cat though. Haven't you ever come across a neurotic dog? I certainly have, but I wouldn't write off the whole species on that basis.

To be fair I don't think I've ever met a dog that I didn't like, barring those that are under knee height of course, they shouldn't be counted as dogs anyway. I've just never met a cat that seemed worth while having around because they have their own things they want to do, where as a dog wants to do whatever you're doing, I guess I'm just more a dog kind of person.

Cats are awesome and very intelligent, we have a magnetic cat flap and put the setting on at night that our cat could go outside through the cat flap but not come in because she kept bringing in half dead mice and other creatures etc. After a while she realised that the cat flap only opened one way and that if she pulls the cat flap from the outside with the nails she could get back in, and doing that requires too much effort to bring in a creature too, so everyones a winner :)

My lad Tarmac has learned how to take the middle of the lid off the fish tank . l kept finding him with his paw in the water trying to catch the fish. l had to put a book on the top to stop him. Here is is sulking because he can no longer go fishing .

PICT2537.jpg

Cats are awesome and very intelligent, we have a magnetic cat flap and put the setting on at night that our cat could go outside through the cat flap but not come in because she kept bringing in half dead mice and other creatures etc. After a while she realised that the cat flap only opened one way and that if she pulls the cat flap from the outside with the nails she could get back in, and doing that requires too much effort to bring in a creature too, so everyones a winner :)
Yep, ours have done that too. One of them used to have a thing about bringing in frogs from the garden pond. She didn't kill them or anything, just bring them in to show us, and watch them hopping around in the house. I thought it was quite amusing, but the women of the house always freaked out - I had to take frogs back out to the pond on a daily basis.

My lad Tarmac has learned how to take the middle of the lid off the fish tank . l kept finding him with his paw in the water trying to catch the fish. l had to put a book on the top to stop him. Here is is sulking because he can no longer go fishing .

PICT2537.jpg

Serious health and safety issues goin on there

My sister's got an Ocicat...he's **** monstrous. At least 2 stone in weight, feet like Clarence the lion and claws like Freddy Krueger.

I'd back him in a fight against anything

I've just read that you can train your cat to use the toilet. That is now my life's goal: get a cat and train it to use my toilet.

My friend taught her Siamese to use the toilet. Couldn't flush the sucker though.

Cats all the way.

A cat and a dog were discussing life one day. The dog said, "I'm living with these creatures that feed me when I want to be fed, pet me when I want to be petted, and play with me when I want to play. They must be gods."

The cat then said, "Well, I live with these creatures that feed me, pet me, and play with me, too. I must be a god."

I like.

My cat sits on my knee the entire time I'm on the computer, **** is like he's glued there

On Rob's knee when he's on the computer....stuck as if he's glued there....

There has to be a masturbation joke there somewhere.

Â