Cats...

wiggyrichard

Love them or loathe them?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Love them or loathe them?

• Love, they're so cute & cuddly!
    • They're shite & should be considered vermin!

20 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Don't. I've had one, they are thick as pigshit and need lots of exercise.

If you're out a lot, they like to destroy stuff.

I've har some experience with them and I'd say say are quite smart, but ridiculously stubborn. I agree on the activity bit though, but that's fine by me 😁

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Take it to the dogs thread. This is the cats thread. 

You're right though, those smelly four-legged shit machines have their own thread.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I quite like them ( I like most animals tbf), but they aren't a patch on a dog. 

I am currently considering getting a boxer. Not completely sure yet, as I work a bit much and live in a 85 m2 apartment  but I love them. Fantastic dogs. 

Not great if you’re always at work and in a small apartment. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Why has that plate got graffitti on it?

That’s what he got busted for.  We’ve tried to train him to only tag the neighbors’ fences and garage doors but he’s a bad seed.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just had knock on the door asking if we had a black cat. The woman said it was in the road and injured bad. Went outside and luckily it was already dead. Went and got towel and wrapped it up in that. Missus breaking her heart, and I’m gutted I must admit. Little **** he was but very lovable.

Not looking forward to that happening here, they both go out so it's always a possibility :(

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'm not sure how I'd cope with that. I think it's better for them to have already passed than to have to see their final moments though, that'd haunt me. 

I said to her as I walked out door , is he still alive . She said I think so yes. Luckily he  was dead . I’d have hate to have seen him in agony still alive and suffering like that. I’d have probably took the shovel to him to put it out of its misery. Either that, or you just watch him die or piss about trying to get to a vet, but at that time of night it’s hard to get one. Just got up and it’s very quiet this morning. He’s normally meowing the house down after food when he hears someone get up. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Sad 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Â