Cats...

wiggyrichard

Love them or loathe them?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Love them or loathe them?

• Love, they're so cute & cuddly!
    • They're shite & should be considered vermin!

• 1 month later...

Glass topped hob broke. New one makes noises as you operate it. It pings and trings, not unlike a child's toy. Bit dodgy that, but there you go.

It also makes noises if anything is detected on the surface.

Our little ***t is all over the kitchen surfaces when we're in the house!

Thought he might at least be polite/smart enough to leave it until we were out?

Bastard.

cat bought us home a mouse yesterday

unfortunately we didn't discover this until I pulled back the covers on the duvet and found mousey curled up having a little sleep in our bed 

quick chase around the bedroom later aided by the cat and mousey was returned back into the woodland area near where we live

on the plus side Mrs h refused to sleep in our bed last night until she could wash all the covers and went to the spare room so I got to spread out across both sides , might make mouse visits a more regular thing  :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

on the plus side Mrs h refused to sleep in our bed last night until she could wash all the covers and went to the spare room so I got to spread out across both sides , might make mouse visits a more regular thing  :) 

This is one of my go-to methods of keeping women out of my bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just rescued this little fella from the cat in the living room .... took him down the road to the forest where hopefully he will survive ... either that or mousey heaven awaits 

4B0456D4-A1E7-4F1A-A266-BFE5B22DF8F6.jpeg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Just rescued this little fella from the cat in the living room .... took him down the road to the forest where hopefully he will survive ... either that or mousey heaven awaits 

4B0456D4-A1E7-4F1A-A266-BFE5B22DF8F6.jpeg

Ours caught a mole a couple of weeks ago.  I'd never seen one before other than in pictures.  Funny looking things and truly helpless once they're above ground.  I was torn between trying to rescue the poor thing and letting (domesticated) nature take it's course.  They'd been making a real mess of our yard, so I let the cats have their way with him in the end.

• 3 weeks later...

Up to 5 mice now....hopefully that’s the garage emptied 

when i took the last mouse to the field I heard a little mousey squeak from the bushes ...was more touching than Ant and Dec on Sat night when they reunited the woman with her sister 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Up to 5 mice now....hopefully that’s the garage emptied 

when i took the last mouse to the field I heard a little mousey squeak from the bushes ...was more touching than Ant and Dec on Sat night when they reunited the woman with her sister 

I cleaned out the outbuilding our cats live in last weekend, there were 20 dead mice and shrews, and three dead birds.  That's the only thing I don't like about cats, the murdering little bastards.

50 minutes ago, Risso said:

I cleaned out the outbuilding our cats live in last weekend, there were 20 dead mice and shrews, and three dead birds.  That's the only thing I don't like about cats, the murdering little bastards.

Yeah got my first close encounter with a shrew the other month , had a few dead pigeons in our living room , strangely the mice and shrews never get killed 

garage is getting the proper clean treatment tomorrow , hopefully after the Villa game but if things go badly it will be during it !!... kinda dreading what I might find 

• 1 month later...
Â