Cats...

wiggyrichard

Love them or loathe them?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Love them or loathe them?

• Love, they're so cute & cuddly!
    • They're shite & should be considered vermin!

Objection your honour: Use of emotive language.

Can we just have a choice of "like" and "don't like"? They are (sometimes) cute and cuddly, true - but that's not why I like them.

Like them. Not as good as dogs, but the next best thing. I'm currently looking to buy/adopt a ktten myself (would have been a dog had my living arrangements not changed meaning it would be at home all day)

They dont do much do they really. Just sort of sit around and eat or sleep and occasionally scratch you.
Not at all. Although it depends on the individual. We've had some real characters.

Of course, if you just ignore them, then sure, they'll ignore you - and who can blame them?

• Like 1

We've got 2, 2 brothers Reggie (Ginge) and Ronnie (Black) and they do nothing but annoy me. They've got a scratching post/gym thingy but always scratch the leather sofa which really pisses me off.

They are NOT coming with us when we move house!

Tolerate them, but don't particularly like them unless they are naturally friendly. Our current one is a pain in the arse - does the whole waiting at the door to be let out then runs away as soon as you get out of your chair to open your door for it.

Our previous one was quite vicious and would attack you if you came near it. A stray dog walked into our house one day and the cat chased it away!

Â