FA Cup 5th round re-arrangement

BOF

So the Man City v Notts County game is on Sunday 20th Feb. If the City v Fulham game on Mon 28th Feb can't be moved, and City get to the last 16 of the Europa League (pretty likely, given their draw) then the earliest date for our fifth round game is quarter final weekend (12-13 March).

Should the fifth round tie then require a replay, the earliest that could happen (due to Europa League (if City reach the quarter finals) and England games) is the weekend of the FA Cup semi-finals.

I haven't gone any further down the fixture list than that, but it's already looking pretty messy....

If I had to guess (and this IS only a guess), I would say the league game v Fulham would be more moveable than an FA Cup replay date, given that the FA Cup rounds are pretty strictly scheduled whereas a league game can be shoe-horned in anywhere up to May.

Villa will face either Manchester City or Notts County in the FA Cup on Wednesday March 2.

The fifth round tie, in which Gerard Houllier's men face a trip to either Eastlands or Meadow Lane, is set to be screened live on ITV1, with a 7.45pm kick-off.

:shock: linkage please?..

Â