Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Need a clean sheet and a substantial win, as the league is tight enough for goal difference to play a major role! They're probably going to park the bus and hold out for 0-0, and have been uber-stingy by doing so, but we should be able to put a couple past them if we really have at 'em.

--------------Friedel

Cuellar--Collins--Dunne--Clark

------------Reo-Coker

--------Makoun-----Bradley

Young-------------------Downing

---------------Bent

I think Walker needs a rest for some reason. He didn't look comfortable towards the end of the Blackburn game. Giggs and Evra also gave him a going over last night.

Albrighton has been fantastic but I think he also needs a break. He hasn't looked quite as sharp lately. Has worked very hard all season, i'd give him a couple of games off ready for the final stint.

Friedel

Walker...Cuellar...Collins...Clark

Albrighton...Makoun..Petrov...Young

Bent...Gabby

Surely this is a 4-4-2 game???

Exactly the team I would pick.

I like the option of playing Ash off Daz B but it simply as good as 442 with Ash out left.

Shame about the timing as Fulham have just start to find their feet this season, although I guess they will be saying the same about us. Could be a tight one, expect us to win, a draw won't be the end of the world, a loss would be a very bad result and as Mark says, one that will make us look over our shoulders again.

---------------------------Friedel----------------------------

--Walker----------Collins---------Cuellar----------Clark--

---------------------------Makoun----------------------------

-----Downing----------------------------------------Young-

----------------------------Bannan---------------------------

-------------------Heskey-----------Bent---------------------

Bench - Gabby, Marshall, NRC, Petrov, Dunne, Albrighton

Good win for them this evening makes them coming for a draw even more likely I suspect but we can win this one and we really need to, if we do I think we are clear and can start looking up the table. Will be tight but going for 1-0 Villa with Bent getting the goal.