SEX!

Guest RantinRob

How Many Times Do You Get The Nookie?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Times Do You Get The Nookie?

• Once every 1-2 months
    • Once A Month
    • Once A week
    • 1-5 Times a week
    • Every day (lucky bastard)
    • Never (por bastard)
    • Occasionally up the wrong 'un

F*ck off Tom you smug bastard! MMM, why is it all the new posters join in with the sad wrinkly old bleeders in taking the piss out of me? :shock:

Thats quite harsh Chris! You and Gavin see each other at least every other week don't you?

Hm, left a gorgeous girl who set the standards for me in november so I don't find too many attractive enough these days to satisfy me and the only one who's been good enough lives apr 1000 miles away. :( Another good thing to say is "You know so many women, so little time, A lonely mans favourite drunken lie". ;) Well, TBH, I haven't been so lucky with the girls the last 5 or 6 months so it has to be the first option. But the gorgeous girl thing was true and then, well, that's a whole different matter. Remember shagging her when she was wearing a Villa shirt... Nice memories... ;)

• 4 years later...

It's really 2-5 times, as once a week is already covered. It could be the difference between 100 times a year and 250 times a year. At the moment, I'm hitting 0.0064/week over recent history

Â