SEX!

Guest RantinRob

How Many Times Do You Get The Nookie?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Times Do You Get The Nookie?

• Once every 1-2 months
    • Once A Month
    • Once A week
    • 1-5 Times a week
    • Every day (lucky bastard)
    • Never (por bastard)
    • Occasionally up the wrong 'un

• 1 year later...

After all the controversy earlier in the week about off topic becoming sleazy with talk about sex etc. I think all talk about this activity which we all do should be confined to this thread. That way those who dont want to read about it can easily avoid it by simply not clicking on this topic. So perhaps no more talk about it in the general chat etc, but here instead. Just an idea.

After all the controversy earlier in the week about off topic becoming sleazy with talk about sex etc. I think all talk about this activity which we all do should be confined to this thread. That way those who dont want to read about it can easily avoid it by simply not clicking on this topic. So perhaps no more talk about it in the general chat etc, but here instead. Just an idea.

Dont be so anal V man...your idea sucks, grow some balls and stop being a pussy! Saying that, i do see where your cuming from!

You see what i did there!? :D

3 to 5 per week for me so I had to vote '1 to 5 per week'. It might not seem a lot to you youngsters but as I've had no break for the last 21 years it equates to over 4000. It keeps me happy and could explain my lack of bitterness in 'on topic'. :winkold:

Whilst some polls aren't easy to categorise, '1 to 5' does seem a big spread for a single choice - I'd be cheesed off with just 1 but more than happy with 5.

Â