FA CUP 5th round draw

ender4

its fixed. united get crawley. havent they had exeter and burton albion as well when there were non league?

blose get easy draw and yet again we get a **** tough draw. why the **** do we always get the hard draws in this bloody cup?

I reckon if it's City we have to play, it'll be on Wednesday 2nd March. ( prob the same date if Notts pull it off in the replay, due to ticket sales).

City's midweek fixtures after Notts Co. on 19/20th Feb are,

Thurs 24/2 Aris, home, Europa

Wed 2/3 no game

Thurs 10/3 Europa (if they beat Aris)

Thurs 17/3 Europa (" " " ").

If we drew at COMS, then the replay would have to be on Sunday 13th March, the weekend of the sixth round.

No one is spawnier than small **** heath.

Home draw to lower league oppposition EVERY round of the League Cup, home draw against us when they fluked a win, now TWO more **** home draws in the FA Cup against lower league opposition.

In fact they have only had one cup draw away all season and that was **** Millwall

shite draw but got to hope for a Notts County miracle in the replay. The thing is you have to beat good teams at some point to win the cup so if we could do over Citeh at least we wouldn't be able to draw them later in the competition. And it comes at a time when they have fixture congestion, it is a winnable game.

Also I reckon Sheff Weds will do over the blues, who will be concentrating on not getting injuries/suspensions for the CC final the following weekend.

I reckon if it's City we have to play, it'll be on Wednesday 2nd March. ( prob the same date if Notts pull it off in the replay, due to ticket sales).

City's midweek fixtures after Notts Co. on 19/20th Feb are,

Thurs 24/2 Aris, home, Europa

Wed 2/3 no game

Thurs 10/3 Europa (if they beat Aris)

Thurs 17/3 Europa (" " " ").

If we drew at COMS, then the replay would have to be on Sunday 13th March, the weekend of the sixth round.

Just been pointed out to me that City are on TV on Monday night 28th Feb, so 2nd march is a no go. 13th March would have to be the date.