Gaming in 2011 - your radar?

Dodgyknees

• 1 month later...
Adding Battlefield 3 to my list, and possibly Dead Island.

Agree on Battlefield 3. Zombies have no pull with me any longer though. Also I have to add Uncharted 3 to my list as I now have a PS3 as well. Skyrim looks really good and someone mentioned F1 2011. Haven't played 2010 yet, but might pick that up soon. 2011 looks like a busy year for us gamers...

1st April for Shift 2 mate.

Crysis 2 and Homefront this month, both for 360. Would get Motorstorm Apocalypse, but my PS3 is ****, so that'll have to wait.

Then for the rest of the year, LA Noire, DiRT3, inFamous2, Dead Island, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Unchartered3, Gears of War 3. Then a few others that are yet to be announced like the next Call of Duty and F1 2011. I'll get all for the 360 unless PS3 exclusive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Usual purchase of Fifa (No matter how much it winds me up, I will always buy the next one)

Im looking foward to Uncharted 3 and Arkham City the most

Intrested to see what Driver:San Francisco looks like, loved the Driver games on PS2 and would like to see how it looks on the next gen consoles

Mortal Kombat has suddenly piqued my interest. I've not played a proper fighting game for any length of time since Soul Calibur 2 (on the Gamecube...). But I loved MK back in the day...

Alright I know the game's 3 years old but I need something other than VT (lol) to take my mind off homework. GTA IV for the PC any good? I've heard there are glitches and control issues but I'm wondering if they affect the game all that much. (Loved SanAndreas :D other than the missions :lol: )

Â