Gaming in 2011 - your radar?

Dodgyknees

So, what games are you looking forward to?

The obvious things come Q4 would be Fifa 2012, PES 12, FM 12.

I'm also thinking a less bugged F1 2011.

L.A Noire has got me interested.

What else do us gamers have to look forward to?

Mass Effect 3, Gears of War 3, La Noire and the games from Team Ico (if I haven't already got a PS3 I will get one when thse are released). Dragon Age II looks good as well, really liked the first game. Might pick up Lego Star Wars to play with the son and Ghost Recon Future Soldier for myself if it gets decent reviews. Hunted: The Demon's Forge looks interesting as well so I'll keep my eyes on that I think. Oh, and Arkham City is a day one purchase obviously. :)

Probably the same as always. Call of Duty, NHL, NFL and FIFA then probably a few one off titles that take my fancy. Will probably rent the next FIFA though after the disaster that was 11, not making that mistake again.

Mass Effect 3

Skyrim if thats released this year.

Portal 2 a bit

Other than that I can think of nothing must own and pretty much everything else has a caveat on it (unconvinced by LA Noire for example).

Most of what has been mentioned in this thread so far I guess.

Despite enjoying WoW all over again at the moment, Guild Wars 2 looks phenomenally good and is definitely going to get my attention. It's just ridiculous how many genuinely exciting games are due this year, to the point I've stopped trying to keep track of them all.

Mass Effect 3 (and mass effect 2 once i get paid)

L.A. Noire

Uncharted 3

TES V: Skyrim

Last Guardian & ico collection

Bout it so far, im sure ill get a few others aswell (Maybe Test Drive Unlimited 2, Killzone 3 ) but the ones up above are my main ones.

Â