Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Chris Foy is going to be the Mancs biggest threat. He is not Howard Webb but he is a good substitute. Don't be surprised to see a penalty denied , a red card not given or something like that happening to decide the match. It ALWAYS happens.

If the ref does not go out of his way to please his paymasters , we have a decent chance. We outplayed them at VP for 80 odd minutes before running out of steam.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, not sure about Petrov instead of Reo Coker and i would have been tempted to have Cuellar for Walker but you can't accuse them of being negative, that's for sure. Really going to go for it by the looks of things, i suspect if we hadn't won the last 2 we would be a bit more defensive.

No Cuellar? Should be playing.

As I said on about page 3, I think Walker is the more obvious choice on this occasion. Man Utd could have put a lot of pace on that left side with Evra and Nani. Cuellar is a good defender, but he's not the quickest and they have the ability to rip him apart. Now they will play Giggs on the left and let Nani have a go at Clark, which I think I'm a little more comfortable with as Clark is a little more nimble.

My predictions for the game based on the line up

Plenty of threat going forward, too lightweight in the middle of the pitch going 4-4-2 against manure at there place will either prove to be brave fortune is meant to favor it or completely foolhardy for me we should be going 4-5-1 away at old trafford of all places.

Is Makoun Ready? Looking forward to seeing petrov get tired at about 60 minutes he will have his work cut out for him in this game.