• Reo-Coker
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso
    • Heskey
    • Downing (for Agbonlahor 46)
    • Collins (for Pirès 68)
    • Albrighton (for Delfouneso 72)

Since, apparently, nobody could be bothered to drag a TV camera to the park, does anyone know if there will actually be highlights to show on the news? We get Skysports over here, but I'm worried they won't have anything to show.

Maybe they sent a police sketch artist at least?

On my way back from the match. Good performance from everyone today and we deserved the win. The squad rotation worked well and it was a good result.

That goal Pires scored was a cracker and the two headers were taken well. The cross from Baker for the Fonz to score was a peach of a ball. I thought Baker did well and not sure he should have been sent off. It didn't look it from the Holte.

The attendance was the worse thing today. How many people that couldn't be arsed to go today will be moaning if we get to Wembley and they can't get a ticket? Probably most. It was bloody freezing today though so perhaps those were the smart people.

Motm formme was Bannan. He pings the ball about so well and was running the show in the first half. He dropped off a bit in the second but the skill is there. He could really be something special.

Anyway, one step closer to Wembley. Not getting carried away but we could get there if things go our way.

Can only go off of what I heard on the radio which isn't much as I've been listening to Kerrang .

Guzan Got nowhere near the goal

Walker 3 out of 5 coconuts (Took the pen well )

Dunne A bit meh

Clark Some good facial expressions in the 2nd half

Baker Sent off for manslaughter off the legs

Petrov Went missing . Won a header and showed a lot of armband .

Pires Vital passes and mindblowing volleys from Bobby . It was like 2010 all over again .

Heskey Some useful stretches in the warm-up . Still looking for that elusive VP hat trick .

Gabby Looked confused for long periods. Was OK when the game began however .

Fonz Jumped the shark to get a head on Bannans long throw for the equalizer .

Bannan Unused sub today much to the Scotland manager Walter Smith's annoyance as he had flew in from Barbados to get a glimpse .

Downiing MOTM . Undeservedly IMO . I should have gave it Bannan .

Can only go off of what I heard on the radio which isn't much as I've been listening to Kerrang .

Guzan Got nowhere near the goal

Walker 3 out of 5 coconuts (Took the pen well )

Dunne A bit meh

Clark Some good facial expressions in the 2nd half

Baker Sent off for manslaughter off the legs

Petrov Went missing . Won a header and showed a lot of armband .

Pires Vital passes and mindblowing volleys from Bobby . It was like 2010 all over again .

Heskey Some useful stretches in the warm-up . Still looking for that elusive VP hat trick .

Gabby Looked confused for long periods. Was OK when the game began however .

Fonz Jumped the shark to get a head on Bannans long throw for the equalizer .

Bannan Unused sub today much to the Scotland manager Walter Smith's annoyance as he had flew in from Barbados to get a glimpse .

Downiing MOTM . Undeservedly IMO . I should have gave it Bannan .

You can't blame Guzan for not getting anywhere near the goal - after all he is on loan at Hull

Just got back. I gave MOTM to Bannan. Always looking to receive the ball and make a pass. Some lovely touches too. Special mentions to Pires, Clarke and Reo-Coker

Nice to see a pretty comfortable win and some players getting a rest too.

Onwards and Upwards

Â