The Arab Spring and "the War on Terror"

legov

what im loving is one of the men behind the attacks in tunisia is living in a million pound house in london and gets 50k a year benefits. we have tried to deport him but he keeps playing the human rights card, i mean come on seriously.

Who and where did you read this? Complete BS. I bet it came from the Sun.
I hazard a bet that rugely is either a dailymail reader or the sun reader as his main source of news.

sun in the week and daily mail at weekend. 

• Like 1

They should just ban the flag and any other flag that represents torture, killing, murder, hate etc. You know like the US or Israeli flags.

You really cant compare Israel to Isis..
Why? Because their treatment and murder of Palestinians over years was less brutal than ISIS?

Are you seriously saying that Israel is just as bad as Isis ??
Yes they are just as bad if not worse.

They illegally occupy land, breach human rights and mass murder thousands innocent people every couple of years.

My brother in law is palestinian and has some shocking storys which would bring anyone to tears.

That's what really bothered me about people that take everything the media say in isolation. Atrocities are taking place all over the world yet all we hear about is ISIS.

So this must mean everything else is hunky dory and once we are rid of the evil that is ISIS we can all hold hands and leave in peace.?!

ISIS are bad, Israel is bad. The whole God Damn world is bad in one way or another!

• Like 1

what im loving is one of the men behind the attacks in tunisia is living in a million pound house in london and gets 50k a year benefits. we have tried to deport him but he keeps playing the human rights card, i mean come on seriously.

so its not true because the sun published it?

As a general rule it works pretty well tbh

probably not 100%

but an awful lot of it is either lies or bizarrely poor journalism

I say that from first hand experience of 3 stories, each of which was absolutely wrong in absolutely every detail they printed - and they'd been given the truth first hand, in my presence.

They should just ban the flag and any other flag that represents torture, killing, murder, hate etc.  You know like the US or Israeli flags.

have you been to Palestine ? they have stuck a wall around them and are basically killing them through attrition

sure you can get a permit and go and work in Israel ..but the permit costs more than you'll earn not to mention the intimidating border crossing each time .. I did it on a mini bus full of Palestinians , having 2 armed soldiers with fingers on triggers boarding the bus to check documentation gives you an uneasy feeling and that was for someone who doesn't look remotely Palestinian

true the Israelis aren't lobbing heads of in barbaric practises but there is more than one way to kill someone

I wonder why they built that wall, maybe they were tired of all the suicide bombers popping up evrywhere ?

Don't take this as a dig or in the wrong way  , but I think you need to go away and do a bit of reading up on the subject before commenting

Dont take this as a dig but i think it's you that needs to do some reading about the subject, i was pro palestine a long time ago, but the more i learned about the conflict and the more i read, the more i leaned over to israel.

I still have some friends who are pro palestine, and they can only see things from one side.

I blame the palestinian leaders for the mess the palestinian people are in.

Let's put it like this, If the arabs laid down their weapons there would be peace, if the jews laid down their weapons they would be massacred.

They should just ban the flag and any other flag that represents torture, killing, murder, hate etc.  You know like the US or Israeli flags.

have you been to Palestine ? they have stuck a wall around them and are basically killing them through attrition

sure you can get a permit and go and work in Israel ..but the permit costs more than you'll earn not to mention the intimidating border crossing each time .. I did it on a mini bus full of Palestinians , having 2 armed soldiers with fingers on triggers boarding the bus to check documentation gives you an uneasy feeling and that was for someone who doesn't look remotely Palestinian

true the Israelis aren't lobbing heads of in barbaric practises but there is more than one way to kill someone

I wonder why they built that wall, maybe they were tired of all the suicide bombers popping up evrywhere ?

Don't take this as a dig or in the wrong way  , but I think you need to go away and do a bit of reading up on the subject before commenting

Dont take this as a dig but i think it's you that needs to do some reading about the subject, i was pro palestine a long time ago, but the more i learned about the conflict and the more i read, the more i leaned over to israel.

I still have some friends who are pro palestine, and they can only see things from one side.

Let's put it like this, If the arabs laid down their weapons there would be peace, if the jews laid down their weapons they would be massacred.

I said it first so ner  :P   and i've got better things to be doing right now than entering a pissing contest about who knows the most about Middle East affairs (but it's me by the way :D) but I guess we've entered that zone where nothing I can say will change your view so not a lot else for me to add really

I said it first so ner  :P   and i've got better things to be doing right now than entering a pissing contest about who knows the most about Middle East affairs (but it's me by the way :D) but I guess we've entered that zone where nothing I can say will change your view so not a lot else for me to add really

Well i might be wrong, That's just my view on it, i dont know evrything about the conflict, far from it.

I don't think a comparison between Israel and ISIS is very credible, the West Bank today is more like a 3.5 star version of the Warsaw Ghetto circa 1944...

i always thought the sun was gospel.

Good god Ruge, really?

Murdoch's stable: The Sun, The Times and Sky News being the best known offenders in the UK, are utter shite and not to be trusted. They've had a big part in the fracture of the Union, with both victorious factions - the SNP and the Tories, grateful for the propaganda. Sky's meddling in the US shaped the outcome of a presidential election.

It's amazing that Harmsworth, the owner of the Mail, hasn't suffocated on the cock he's constantly sucking.

I say that from first hand experience of 3 stories, each of which was absolutely wrong in absolutely every detail they printed - and they'd been given the truth first hand, in my presence.

You believe everything you read in the press until you appear in their pages.

I don't think a comparison between Israel and ISIS is very credible, the West Bank today is more like a 3.5 star version of the Warsaw Ghetto circa 1944...

I went through the West Bank the other month on my way from Bethlehem to Jericho   ..it's a strange place to say the least

We sat in a traffic jam for ages as the place was rammed with Israeli's who had popped over to buy all their ironmonger type goods as they are far cheaper  than in Israel

and then 2 weeks later the very same streets were drove down had mortar shells going off all over the place

it's a strange old place but like a lot of places you visit , timing seems to be everything

• Like 2

Not entirely sure I understand the logic of this post. Comparing A to B isn't valid because the product of A is like an upgrade of the product of a completely unrelated C?

i always thought the sun was gospel.

Good god Ruge, really?

Murdoch's stable: The Sun, The Times and Sky News being the best known offenders in the UK, are utter shite and not to be trusted. They've had a big part in the fracture of the Union, with both victorious factions - the SNP and the Tories, grateful for the propaganda. Sky's meddling in the US shaped the outcome of a presidential election.

It's amazing that Harmsworth, the owner of the Mail, hasn't suffocated on the cock he's constantly sucking.

You believe everything you read in the press until you appear in their pages.

i always had the sun second only to the bible.

Â