Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

True but perhaps a longer, better quality footage.. that was really laughable.

It was lucky there was even footage of the game. A lot of the press (written and tv) did not realise it was an early kickoff.

Maybe the quality was because it was Villas own cameras that they stream to the boxes etc.

In which case, we need some new cameras.

all day red card IMO, as soon as he left the ground he no longer had control, and he left the ground miles away from the ball and really threw himself at it, no different from gerrards at utd in the last round

was it just me who thought ITVs replays looked like they'd been filmed off someone else's tv? the picture went alot darker (and alot shitter)

• 1 month later...

As long as the manager explains to him why he did it, saying that he wanted a more attacking player there as opposed to a centre back who will sit back more, he will understand.

I'm a centre back and if i was played left back I would not be as attacking as a midfielder, I know that, so if my manager explained it was tactical for that reason, it wouldnt do much harm. Hopefully

• 4 months later...

I'd take plain/defensive player... He seems like a big lad so I hope he does make it, could be useful with set pieces etc.. despite that one game when he got a red card (blackburn maybe?) he has looked solid to be fair.. nothing special as above but i'd take that.

I thought he looked decent. Like Clark he appeared to be confident on the ball and not a bad passer. For a central defender, this is a good asset to have.

I'd really like it if both Clark and Baker progressed to, at least, be squad players. That'd be good work by the academy, both can play in the centre and on the left, with Clark also being not-too-bad at at the holding role, if desperate.

I have followd them both, through youth and the stiffs,, Clarke is the more refined

of the two, but baker has got sometning going for him, maybe in the Ridgewll style,

but better, if that makes sense.

Â