Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Hope he keeps it up, a passionate lad full of effort but he has been a bit woeful for too long but if Bruce gets him going and channeling that passion into decent displays then long may it continue.

Just now, Ingram85 said:

Hope he keeps it up, a passionate lad full of effort but he has been a bit woeful for too long but if Bruce gets him going and channeling that passion into decent displays then long may it continue.

When has he been awful? I think that's an overreaction 

• Like 2

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

When has he been awful? I think that's an overreaction 

Pretty much 90% of his first team career so far bar the odd assured display? Don't get me wrong, I like the lad but let's not pretend he has been anything approaching good up until now.

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Pretty much 90% of his first team career so far bar the odd assured display? Don't get me wrong, I like the lad but let's not pretend he has been anything approaching good up until now.

I disagree, I think he's always had the ingredients to be a good centre back, he looks to be showing it now, players develop at different rates

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I disagree, I think he's always had the ingredients to be a good centre back, he looks to be showing it now, players develop at different rates

That's not too dissimilar to what I said though? VT bizarreness. 

• Like 1

Â