Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Same old Baker. Conceded a goal and went to shit, started bombing out, over commiting, started hoofing everything that came near him. Once his head goes he is like an 8 year old hyped up lemonade. No awareness, composure. He isn't even young anymore. File to next to Clark on the transfer list.

• Like 2

Like some have said, looked OK for most of the game. A few rash challenges though and panic football at times. Could go either way with him but I sincerely hope he learns from having Elphick at his side. Keep unless we can find an upgrade.

I thought he looked solid today. This was the first time watching him that I thought of him as a man rather than a kid. He had one rash, late challenge which he was booked for. Other than that I thought he was very calm and composed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Looked okay. I don't need a centre half I notice a lot. if he can quietly do his job this season I'll be pleased. He did that today.

This. He just needs to do the basics of defending and go pretty much unnoticed and he is doing his job.

Â