Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Also - on the Baker front...

Houllier has mentioned that he expects Clark to be fit. Might change some people's thinking.

With Clark's yellow count this season, I think it'd be a little pointless playing him. Just risking getting another booking.

I thought yellows in the FA cup were outside of the Premier League / League cup as they're different associations?

I was hoping to go to this but my mates are all busy and my Blackburn-supporting cousin is working!!

I don't fancy sitting alone or dragging the girlfriend to the game

Also - on the Baker front...

Houllier has mentioned that he expects Clark to be fit. Might change some people's thinking.

With Clark's yellow count this season, I think it'd be a little pointless playing him. Just risking getting another booking.

I thought yellows in the FA cup were outside of the Premier League / League cup as they're different associations?

Nope.

Cites case of Ashley Young against Sheffield United.

Just to comment on what was said above about Herd. A reporter at GH's conference today has been on twitter, says Herd was due to start tommorow, but, has picked up an injury in training today and misses out. He also says we should expect to see Richard Dunne and Jean II Makoun rested. Delph won't be rushed back and Warnock, L.Young and Ireland miss out. Ashley Young IS in the squad.

I was hoping to go to this but my mates are all busy and my Blackburn-supporting cousin is working!!

I don't fancy sitting alone or dragging the girlfriend to the game

Why are people afraid to sit alone? I'll be down there alone and it's no big deal. It means I can swear my head off as usual. :D

What's wrong with sitting alone?

Saying that last time I sat on my own I was effing and blinding at the referee and there was a woman and child just down the row from me. (In L7)

I profusely apologised before saying "although in my defence the ref really is a prize w****r" :oops: