Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Hmmmmm, a part of me wants to see us just go full strength, another wants to see players get a chance.

Friedel

Walker Cuellar Dunne Baker

Albrighton Makoun Delph Young

Heskey Delfouneso.

So a bit of a mix. If Delph isn't fit, I'd maybe give Bannan a chance or Reo-Coker/Petrov.

Makoun needs as many minutes as possible. Baker for Clark simply because Clark I think would be my first choice left back and he's on about 8 yellows, so it'd be needless for him to play. Give Baker another go to progress.

Friedel

Walker Cuellar Clark Baker

Albrighton Makoun Bannan Young

Agbonlahor Delfouneso

Plenty of first team options to choose from if things go tits over arse from: Dunne, Collins, NRC, Petrov, Downing, Heskey, Delph (if fit)

Just think it's key we give a run out to Gabby upfront to prove himself, Delfouneso because he showed promise against SHA, Makoun so he can find his feet a bit more, Bannan so he gets a bit more match time and Baker because he could well be our next LB and allow us to **** Warnock off to Liverpool.

Friedel

Walker Dunne Collins Baker

------- NRC --- Makoun

Albrighton--------- Downing

Heskey ------- Gabby

That's what I'd go for but I think Ged will play a stronger side than that.

So this game isn't on telly its just moved to 1pm cos of the Filth?

Makoun and Bent both need to play a part here, they need as much playing time as possible with the rest of the team IMO

I would rest Ashley, put in Walker and Delf, and leave the rest.

Brad

Walker Carlos Dunne Baker

Albrighton Makoun NRC/Stan Downing

Bent Delf

(Its great to have genuine options!)

Friedel

Walker Collins Dunne Clark

Makoun Reo-Coker

Albrighton Bannan Delfouneso

Heskey

Rests most of the big hitters whilst keeping a pretty solid back 4. Wouldnt want to massively disrupt a defense that's been performing well of late.

Friedel

Walker Collins Dunne Clark

Makoun Reo-Coker

Albrighton Bannan Delfouneso

Heskey

Rests most of the big hitters whilst keeping a pretty solid back 4. Wouldnt want to massively disrupt a defense that's been performing well of late.

Agree with this lineup save maybe putting Gabby in place of Heskey just to get his confidence running.

I've been waiting for ages for Bannan to be given a chance in the hole, hope that's the case.