Poll: Toilet roll

mjmooney

Which way should the toilet paper be hung?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which way should the toilet paper be hung?

• Next sheet nearest to the wall
    • Next sheet nearest the sitter

When you stand up your cheeks automatically close a little thus squashing the poop into your bum mounds. Stay sitting , wrap the paper around your non masturbating hand like an oven glove and reach under from the front. Two good scoops should suffice and maybe a final spit polish at the end if you're in the mood.

I also get off the toilet when I wipe my arse, the sitting technique is far too dangerous

What's likely to happen? You afraid you'll fall in?

My hand may come in to contact with the toilet, and also far too close to my own shit. I'd prefer to step slightly away from the toilet and wipe at a safe distance

Slightly mental I know. I had a fear of falling in the toilet when I was little, I used to obsese about putting the seat down

When you stand up your cheeks automatically close a little thus squashing the poop into your bum mounds. Stay sitting , wrap the paper around your non masturbating hand like an oven glove and reach under from the front. Two good scoops should suffice and maybe a final spit polish at the end if you're in the mood.

I sort of remain squatted as I step away and lean forward a little

I sort of remain squatted as I step away and lean forward a little

I have a plan B for when I have been drinking Guiness the day previous. It's the same as above but requires 2 rolls, wet wipes and a shovel. :D

I had a fear of falling in the toilet when I was little, I used to obsese about putting the seat down

Well tbf there were years when the diameter of your ass is less than that of the toilet so it's a fear and a balancing act :lol:

I had a fear of falling in the toilet when I was little, I used to obsese about putting the seat down

Well tbf there were years when the diameter of your ass is less than that of the toilet so it's a fear and a balancing act :lol:

It is this unspoken, unknown fear that fuels the developed worlds fat children problem, clearly.

Anyone else use the kids' toilet wipes?

You are Howard Stern and I claim my prize

We have to have them for the kids and given the choice between dry wiping and wiping with kids damp toilet wipes that get me perfectly clean and are less work it's the kids wipes every time.

Of course I have to revert to bog roll every now and again, but I don't like it.

:puke:

I stand and I get the piss taken out of me for it :(

My mate used to wipe his arse from bum to balls, which is just retarded.

I hate it when the two laminated sheets separate, which then leads to the perforated tears being misaligned and you cant use it.

Hate that too. If that happens I have to dig through the layers to get to a proper fully laminated layer again. The feel of the pull of the sheet when it isn't properly laminated puts my teeth on edge for some reason.

Laminated loo roll?

Sounds messy.

Â