Poll: Toilet roll

mjmooney

Which way should the toilet paper be hung?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which way should the toilet paper be hung?

• Next sheet nearest to the wall
    • Next sheet nearest the sitter

Paper nearest the sitter, obviously. I note that workplace facilities have the roll end on to the wall. This of course brings about the problem in a new dimension (well 90 degrees rotated).

Paper nearest the sitter, obviously. I note that workplace facilities have the roll end on to the wall. This of course brings about the problem in a new dimension (well 90 degrees rotated).

Aesthetics no longer an issue. Nearest the sitter in that situation :)

Aesthetics no longer an issue. Nearest the sitter in that situation :)

No further away is better, because of the direction of unfurl.

Are you left handed?

This takes me back to the great "stander or sitter" debate. Forget O'Neill, forget Emile Heskey, no other subject has caused a greater divide in VT's membership than that subject.

I hate it when the two laminated sheets separate, which then leads to the perforated tears being misaligned and you cant use it. That's where it starts to go wrong, that's when the rot sets in and it doesn't matter how hard you try to fix it, nothing's ever good enough. Sometimes it's just best to leave it and move on to a new roll.

Oh, and paper closest to the sitter.

I hate it when the two laminated sheets separate, which then leads to the perforated tears being misaligned and you cant use it.

Hate that too. If that happens I have to dig through the layers to get to a proper fully laminated layer again. The feel of the pull of the sheet when it isn't properly laminated puts my teeth on edge for some reason.

Â