Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

Right.

But we know his disciplinary record throughout his career doesn't suggest he's an axe man. over exuberance perhaps?

I can't believe we're having to defend a guy who has played for the club 7 times after coming from another country and played like Xavi in one of those games no less.

Give the guy a break.

He was decent against man u but if I remember correctly no one was talking about the amount of passes he made till it was in a match report in one of the papers so it wasn't that clear.

The Newcastle at home game was one of the worst performances I've seen.

I think he'll have the juan pablo angel syndrome, majority of the games he'll be useless but will always be classed as amazing by some fans.

I think players like Makoun should make use feel positive about next season.. Yes we have lost Young and may lose Downing, but we have Makoun, Delph, Albrighton if we keep Downing we have one strong midfield. It's not all doom and gloom even if it feels like it right now.

I think players like Makoun should make use feel positive about next season.. Yes we have lost Young and may lose Downing, but we have Makoun, Delph, Albrighton if we keep Downing we have one strong midfield. It's not all doom and gloom even if it feels like it right now.

I have seen nothing from those players you mention to tell me the defence would be protected....tin helmets spring to mind

TBH - a midfield of Makoun , Delph and Albrighton is the stuff of nightmares. 2 of them are pretty injury prone - and the other will I feel crumble under the weight of expectation.

I think we could get away with starting with one of those.

He was decent against man u but if I remember correctly no one was talking about the amount of passes he made till it was in a match report in one of the papers so it wasn't that clear.

The Newcastle at home game was one of the worst performances I've seen.

I think he'll have the juan pablo angel syndrome, majority of the games he'll be useless but will always be classed as amazing by some fans.

I watched that game against United, and I was amazed. Seen glimpses of his class in the debut against Wigan IIRC, but this was something entirely different. His awareness, and his ability to pick the right pass even under pressure really impressed me. He reminds me a bit of Paul Scholes sans the glorious hollywood balls. Always gravitates towards the ball prompting his teammates to give it back to him so he can redistribute. Which imo is the best attribute a CM can have.

TBH - a midfield of Makoun , Delph and Albrighton is the stuff of nightmares. 2 of them are pretty injury prone - and the other will I feel crumble under the weight of expectation.

I think we could get away with starting with one of those.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think hes a very good player hes just taking some time to adjust. He was great vs Utd and he won VTs man off the match already twice... Hes good eough. No doubt about out in my opinion but I worry he won't be used by mcleish whatsoever.

Â