Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

As ridiculous of people citing he won't make it based on a couple of games.

No-one is saying that tho are they!?

You're not. But some people absolutely are

There is more to Makoun's latest injuries (no specifics given by club) and his early departure to Cameroon. Don't want to seem pessimistic, but something is being hidden by the club IMO. Someone posted back a few pages that he might be done at the Villa. It wouldn't surprise me. Something doesn't add up. Unfortunately I can't go into details as to why.

It was me who said I thought we would not see him next season. He hasn't settled at all and when he comes up against someone who won't give him an inch he can't handle it.

Hopefully he'll come good but I certainly wouldn't bet on it or him being here next season.

There is more to Makoun's latest injuries (no specifics given by club) and his early departure to Cameroon. Don't want to seem pessimistic, but something is being hidden by the club IMO. Someone posted back a few pages that he might be done at the Villa. It wouldn't surprise me. Something doesn't add up. Unfortunately I can't go into details as to why.
Would be a shame really. Why can't you go into details on something being 'hidden' by the club, that doesn't make sense as if it's hidden, no one except Randy and the management would know about it!

He hasn't settled at all and when he comes up against someone who won't give him an inch he can't handle it.

Just...Unbelievable

I guess he never went to Old Trafford :lol:

Indeed. That was an absolute masterclass of a performance.

He hasn't settled at all and when he comes up against someone who won't give him an inch he can't handle it.

Just...Unbelievable

Just best to ignore the insane ramblings and then they might stop

Just...Unbelievable

I guess he never went to Old Trafford :lol:

Nah...that was his evil twin :twisted:

Who aint half bad at football as it happens... :lol:

I've said it before but

Brought in half way through a season.

No pre season.

Foreign surroundings.

Doesn't speak the language.

The team in general were not playing well.

Completely different league to the bench in Ligue 1.

Give him the summer. To me, he thinks too quick for the players around him and I can personally see the quality in the quy

To me, he thinks too quick for the players around him and I can personally see the quality in the quy

Ive tried to use this arguement to defend Stephen Ireland. :|

Thing is, Ireland hasn't showed any signs of this at Villa. I understand he hasn't been given the chance but when he has played, he has done very little.

At least when Makoun has played he gets the ball, rarely has more than 2/3 touches, moves it to someone in space and then finds his own space to both have the ball back and create space for others.

FWIW, I still think has a future at Villa. If he works harder during a game, tracks back etc then it can work. He could work in a 3 man midfield if each midfield had specific jobs. 1. CDM (like what NRC has been doing recently) 2. box to box 3 more attacking (but not the way that Young plays it)

Would be a shame really. Why can't you go into details on something being 'hidden' by the club, that doesn't make sense as if it's hidden, no one except Randy and the management would know about it!

Just some whispers about something not being quite right about his injuries and the way they were reported to the press in an almost cryptic way + his sudden departure home. Nothing concrete or JFK conspiracy....it just smells bad so keep it in mind.

FWIW, I still think has a future at Villa. If he works harder during a game, tracks back etc then it can work. He could work in a 3 man midfield if each midfield had specific jobs. 1. CDM (like what NRC has been doing recently) 2. box to box 3 more attacking (but not the way that Young plays it)

I assume your talking about Ireland? If so i agree.

Mad as a box of frogs but a very talented footballer.

I know that Maradona and it's probably legit...but it did raise some eyebrows. Coupled with his niggling injuries that were never really described or reported to press properly and a couple things said around VP, it means there is a chance something is up and there could be more to it.

Â