Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

Makoun was dropped from a team that was shit and were relegation candidates.

so was Petrov at one stage

Which one came back and helped us improve?

Which one was Marc albrighton praising for their influence towards the end of last season?

That's a pointless comparison.

1) Petrov is captain.

2) Makoun had to go back to Cameroon.

3) Players who speak English and who have been at the club for years are always going to be more of an influence.

Makoun is in a different league to the rest of our midfielders, there is simply no doubt about that. And now that he has a full pre-season under his belt and has had time to settle, I'm sure he will have a great season. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up getting player of the season.

He is'nt so much a flair player, as a thinking player. He completes a lot of passes and is always looking for the ball, whilst constantly watching for a opening. He will grow with each game for me.

Against Braga, he seemed very much more at home in the side. The others appeared comfortable with him as well. I think, like Ireland, he's another player who would benefit from a goal.

I can't recall Makoun and Delph playing together pre-season but haven't seen all the matches so maybe someone can tell me if they did and if so what they were like?

They started together at Derby and for me were the only plus points of a totally inept performance.

Makoun in a music video, haven't got a clue what they're saying, but he wears his Villa top in the video and so do 2 others.

This is currently my most favourite thing on the internet. :crylaugh:

Hmmm, based on my limited understanding of the french language (by limited i mean learnt from Eddie Izzard), from what i can gather, the song is actually about Makoun. How bizarre.

Makoun in a music video, haven't got a clue what they're saying, but he wears his Villa top in the video and so do 2 others.

This is currently my most favourite thing on the internet. :crylaugh:

**** genius! I'm now having Makoun on my shirt!!!! lmfao!

WTF? That is bizarre and Makoun is now officially the coolest player we have if he wasn't already. Can see him becoming an absolute hero with the fans if he can produce on the pitch. From what I've seen so far he picks the right pass out quicker than any of our midfield and is more comfortable in possession but can't tackle and will get sent off quite a bit as he tends to go in with two feet slightly off the ground. Gotta say I want him to be a success here a bit more than I would usually (obviously I usually want any new signing to be a great success anyway).

:D - BRILLIANT.

AWESOME!! Is it just me or can I very faintly hear a sample of Kayne West - Through the Wire... or at least the chipmunk girl bit.

Â