• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bent
    • Reo-Coker (for Petrov 88)

Over the moon. Great debut from Bent who did exactly what we bought him for, and the rest of the lads fought and battled their bollocks off today. Great stuff.

Hope Milner enjoyed watching that one :)

reckon we could keep playing until tomorrow and City won't have scored ....

defence worked hard , in fact the whole team worked hard and stuck to their jobs

Collins MOTM for me but Albrighton ,Young and Petrov ran him close

Hate to say that I predicted it but I did.

Someone wanna find my post in the Bent signing thread claiming match winning debut goal!?! GET IN!!

Some of the defending in the 2nd half was reminiscent of last seasons great back line. Gooooood day today. **** over the moon right now!!

At to top it off the stream I was watching ended the VIlla match and put on the Barca! Lovely!

Petrov MOTM for me, with Cuellar and Collins also tussling for it.

I don't think the team was right and I still think we're flawed but thank **** that win. We won't be able to do that every week, and I hope we don't have to. We don't make enough chances and waste possession in good positions far too easily.

1-0 to the Ars... 1-0 to the Villa :D.

Can I stop shaking now? The Ginger Warrior was man of the match; he has taken a lot of stick this season but he was awesome today. Petrov was a very close 2nd; well done old man. :P

Try to stay calm during the game but had to ask my 6 year girl old to leave the room for last six minutes; she kept asking me questions lol.

Â