• A Young
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bent
    • Reo-Coker (for Petrov 88)

Bent does nothing but score winning goals :D

**** Awesome

I think this is very wrong. Bent is like Peter Withe. A clever player and he will be doing more than just scoring goals. I just hope our creative players will be on the same wavelength ... and have the same work rate.

The whole back four, Albrighton and Petrov were fantastic. Bent did the job required of him. Young was a thorn for City throughout. A little luck sure, but a great defensive display. Petrov battled and battled in the midfield today.

Petrov was simply immense, easiest MOTM I could ever think of for me. He needed to bring out a storming performance and it's exactly what he did. The amount of clean vital tackles and harrying he got through was incredible, and coupled to the fact he was playing great little passes and also the more expansive visionary balls when needed, a proper captains performance.

Cuellar came closest to him, who time and again made vital blocks challenges and touches that saved us.

Some of the most aggonising 70 minutes of my life, but other than the deflection onto the post, CIty didn't really look like scoring for all their pressure. Defense were fantastic, Bent was in the right place at the right time proving why he is worth the money.

Need to waste the ball less and better service to Bent and he will score more. Such a release of feeling when time was up, i'm ecstatic to be honest.

100% UTV, time for a few beers I think.

We certainly rode our luck in the 2nd half but you know what? Lady Luck has been **** around on us all season and tonight we saw some signs that maybe she has returned to our bed.

Coupled with that was an immense performance by our defence - especially Collins (MOTM), Cuellar and Dunne. The performance had shades of the Spurs match at VP last season where they battered us and just couldn't find a way through.

Great performances from Young, Bent, Agbonlahor and Petrov. I am surprised some have given Albrighton top marks tonight though - while he put in a shift I thought his crossing was off and he struggled to get past the defence.

Our main problem in the 2nd half was simply giving the ball away too much. Hopefully Makoun can come in and rectify that.

Fantastic effort lads on a day our "relegation rivals" copped a licking. Now starts the ascent!

Â