James Milner's Return to Villa Park

maqroll

I hope he isn't boo'd.

I'd rather we reminded him why he shouldn't have left here.

Maybe a spot of "Jimmy! Hows the Bench? Jimmy Jimmy, Hows the bench?', but certainly not boo'd. We're bigger than that.

Now that I like!

Why bother doing anything to him? Can't we just get a good atmosphere going and cheer on Darren Bent?

If we look like we are going to win then we can start the Milner chants.

I'd much sooner create a fantastic atmosphere to welcome Darren Bent than concentrate on former players. Darren Bent is our future, James Milner and Gareth Barry are our past.

Boo Milner errrrrrr I think I'll be concentrating my efforts on welcoming our new goal scorer.

How much did we pay? The chairman has put his money were we wanted it the least we can do is support the players in claret and blue and not even bother with the one's who decided we weren't for them anymore.

I'm hoping to applaud him when he takes off his Man City shirt half way through the game to reveal a Villa shirt, promptly accepts a pass, skins 3 City defenders and megs the keeper, before kissing the badge and vaulting himself into the Holte End to embrace the fans.

Or i'll likely just ignore him. I bare him no ill will. We can still boo Barry though.

If I was there I'd applaud him, always a great player for us, even in his loan days years ago and even when he did want to move on he didn't lie like Barry did.

I'd still boo Barry, it was great to see how much that put him off his game on his first return to Villa Park, he wasn't right for weeks after.

Did anyone recognise some word removed on the citeh bench? Sat all game, didn't do anything...... You know, the one with the huge rolex sitting on a bench of gold cushioned with bags of £50 notes...

He looked familiar...but no.. I just can't place him somehow..... I'm sure it will come to me shortly....

Bet he'd have loved a kick-a-bout though... Who ever the hell he was or used to be....

Did anyone recognise some word removed on the citeh bench? Sat all game, didn't do anything...... You know, the one with the huge rolex sitting on a bench of gold cushioned with bags of £50 notes...

He looked familiar...but no.. I just can't place him somehow..... I'm sure it will come to me shortly....

Bet he'd have loved a kick-a-bout though... Who ever the hell he was or used to be....

yeah I noticed that word removed also. He did not look happy at all sat on the bench. What a waste of a player, hope he sat there the entire game thinking `what did I do?'.. but he really was thinking about his next car or holiday.

I'm willing to bet he'd have preferred to be starting in the Villa side today, playing the whole game, instead of rotting on the bench with a bunch a players who can't speak English. Well, Barry was there with him for a while.... :lol:

Still, what a waste of talent. Sad, really.

Â