Barclays Premier League

Reebok Stadium, Bolton

Ticket Allocation - 3,000

Ticket Prices

£24 [adults]

£17 [under 21s & over 65s]

£11 [under 18s]

Sale Dates

Monday January 31: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 5 Away fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Thursday February 10: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 3 Away fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Tuesday February 15: On sale to Season Card Holders for the 2010/11 season*

Tuesday February 22: On sale to supporters who have AVFC Away Booking History *

Tuesday March 1: On sale to supporters who have AVFC Booking History*

*maximum one seat per booking

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually I think the initial 3,000 is all of the lower tier then once we sell that the upper tier becomes available, thats what they have done at the Reebok for most games I can remember this season. Anyway, good prices so fair play, Bolton is always a good turn-out so hopefully we should have another large away following.

Looking to get on for this game, just a train journey from Chorley to Horwich for me, so no need to drive like I do for VP.

Micflair, saw you're a Chorley Villan too - I take it you'll be catching the train from there also? If so, we could meet up beforehand and then catch the train down to HPW.

Will have to hold out for general sale, or get a ticket on the gate unfortunately, so a bit hit and miss whether I can get my hands on a ticket though.

Actually I think the initial 3,000 is all of the lower tier then once we sell that the upper tier becomes available, thats what they have done at the Reebok for most games I can remember this season. Anyway, good prices so fair play, Bolton is always a good turn-out so hopefully we should have another large away following.

That is crap. Much harder to get songs going in the lower IMO. I much prefer the upper tier and it used to be all of that plus half the lower. I like a decent view as well, I noticed for Everton yesterday that they only had half the upper.

Looking to get on for this game, just a train journey from Chorley to Horwich for me, so no need to drive like I do for VP.

Micflair, saw you're a Chorley Villan too - I take it you'll be catching the train from there also? If so, we could meet up beforehand and then catch the train down to HPW.

Will have to hold out for general sale, or get a ticket on the gate unfortunately, so a bit hit and miss whether I can get my hands on a ticket though.

Yeah will drop you a PM mate and we meet up for the train ride down there, will drop you a PM..

Chorley was a good call, but it pushed the price of my train ticket from Manchester (return) from £3.60 to £10+ .

Will have to walk to the Beehive or stop in Bolton on the way.

Really? Chorley is like 5mins from Horwich, dont understand why it would go up so much grr! Was hoping for an influx of Claret and Blue in my hometown.. haha

Only just registered an online ticket account ready for when I get my ST next season, so i don't have any booking history since i've bought all my match tix at Villa Park on the turnstiles.

Oh well, just have to pray I can just turn up and get one on the day. Fingers crossed!

Â