Ticket details

sellyoakvilla

Saturday January 29 - 1pm

FA Cup: fourth round - sponsored by e-On

Ticket Prices

North Stand Lower: £10 [adults], £10 [concessions], £5 [under-16s]

North Stand Upper and Family Stand: £18 [adults], £15 [concessions], £5 [under-16s]

Holte End: £18 [adults], £15 [concessions], £10 [under-16s]

Doug Ellis and Trinity Central: £20 [adults], £18 [concessions], £10 [under-16s]

Wheelchair Tickets - available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970

Additional Information

All supporters will receive PAPER TICKETS for this fixture. Your Season Card will NOT be activated

This is a CUP SCHEME fixture. Members of the Cup Scheme have had their credit/debit card automatically charged and match ticket(s) will be sent to them

Cup Scheme members are advised to check their booking history online to ensure that their payment has been successfully taken by Thursday January 20 to avoid losing your seat

It is essential that you register and use only ONE Client Reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Aston Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your booking history. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category AA, Category A, away and cup fixtures

When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too.If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history

Sale Dates

On sale to season card holders to claim their own seat via the ticket office [personal callers], the call centre, city centre store or via the internet. Click here to buy online.

Wednesday January 19: On general sale. Click here to buy online.

Maximum six seats per booking - remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

All WRONG in my opinion... should be £10 adult £5 child anywhere in the ground like usual. But then again it's no coincidence the ticket prices are higher for this after yesterday's big signing...

eliovilla,

Dont belive what you see on the grond plan on the ticket sales area of the OS.

There is no way in a million years that the top of the Trinity is sold out. They have done this before and come match day there are blocks of empty seats. Dont ask me why but the system is just not accurate.

I'm all for keeping the prices down and boosting the crowd but I'm getting a bit fed up with this change of price after you have purchased.

I sit in the upper Trinity block A2 and the price given was £20 adults and £10 kids. My mate who sits with me got his at this price, I decided to have a change and save a few quid to go in the North stand and got tickets at £18 & £5. I now see on my home page of the ticket site that my ticket is available for me at £15 & £5 right next to my mate who paid £20 & £10. To compound this further it is now said on this site that Trinity Upper wings are £10 & £5 ?????????

It would have been a lot simpler and easier to said £15 and £5 everywhere and stuck to it.

Â