Cruel or Funny?

ED

Cruel, funny or both maybe...  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Cruel, funny or both maybe...

• Cruel
    • Funny
    • Both

My 6 year old son saw one of those, when he was supposed to be in the other room and not sneaking up behind us to see what we were doing, and it scared him shitless, he had a few days of nightmares and we spent hours trying to convince him monsters didn`t exist.

NOT FUNNY

Let's see...

- A father scares his young son witless.

- Tapes the whole thing.

- Doesn't offer any apology or comfort when the kid is crying.

- Posts the video on the internet to further his embarrassment.

And that's funny? This is your son, not your mate.

Spot on.

The fact that he did with the purpose of putting it on the internet is the worrying thing. I have seen one where the kids had watched a horror movie, so the dad goes into the room where they were asleep and started up a chainsaw one of the kids nearly jumped out the window. It is just sick.

A parent is the thing a kid trusts more than anything! Betray that trust and the kid will be devastated. It's the bloody cornerstone of parenthood. And putting it on the net????? Fu***n idiot! I'd break his neck if I met him!

I knew that was cruel but couldn't stop laughing. It was so bloody funny. I'd never do it on my own (and I don't have any yet) but man that's good telly.

My 6 year old son saw one of those, when he was supposed to be in the other room and not sneaking up behind us to see what we were doing, and it scared him shitless

Maybe not funny, but a life-lesson all the same !!

Not as cruel as some people have made out though.

No prizes for spotting the person who doesn't have children.

:winkold:

You missed out the bit where I said it wasn't funny either...

Clearly a fair number of parents didn't think it was that cruel either (the guy on the video, the real dad of the stepson of the guy on the first page). Not saying he should have done it, just don't think it was amazingly cruel, cruel, yes, not the worst thing that's ever happened to the world.

Not funny either though, just pointless.

And how do you know I don't have any kids? :D

Â