Cruel or Funny?

ED

Cruel, funny or both maybe...  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Cruel, funny or both maybe...

• Cruel
    • Funny
    • Both

I think its fooking bang out of order.................... My 9 year old stepson's dad did exactly the same to him and scared the shit out of him, whilst pointing and laughing presumably.

The poor kid couldn't sleep for days and muggins here has to deal with it.

rocket polisher!

Im sure the kid will get over it.

The scaring itself was funny.

Putting it on the internet for the world to laugh at is cruel!

I think its fooking bang out of order.................... My 9 year old stepson's dad did exactly the same to him and scared the shit out of him, whilst pointing and laughing presumably.

The poor kid couldn't sleep for days and muggins here has to deal with it.

rocket polisher!

Agreed only a shit 4 brains would do that to a child!

Not funny.

Yeah, agreed. I chuckled at first but I knew what was coming! But then it was like, shit, this is horrible!

Reminded of a schoolyard ruck when some knobhead would get a slap but then loads of dickwods would jump in & have a little dig and it went from 'well deserved' to 'oh man this is horrible!!'

It frightened me.

And Im not 6.

Whilst kids are not stupid, they are developing and emotionally vunerable people. The shattering factor isn't that the kid was scared.Scary tings happen in kids lives.Its the breech of trust in the adult that allowed it to happen. The kid was set up to be frightened by someone it trusts. Thats the scary thing. Thats a relationship,mildly damaged.

Wern't there bad things that happened when you were a kid that stick with you all your life. Things that in hindsight 30 years on do seem funny, or an over reaction at the time, but at the time were the most important things in the world to you?

For example, and this sounds really soft,but when i was about that age, some awful relative whilst travelling in a car, snatched my teddy bear, and hung it out the car window whilst going along by its ear. I dontknow, I wasnt a partiularly soft kid, nor that attached to it, but at that moment, it seemed the most important thing in the world. Bloody hell, it still makes me mad now thinking about it. And I never ever really ever made an affort to like or get on with that family member from that point on. I even had a moment of shadenfreude when I heard about the fat sluts recent divorce.

Another example, a woman at work, who by all accounts is a very good single mother, had splipped into a habit on not making sure her son went to bed immediately when told. Hell, she worked for a living, had 2 jobs and had to look after him from morn to eve. But the kid started to get a little bit obsessed by death, and Im sure some of it was to do with the fact the films he ended up watching, even on tv were late night ones designed for adults. Now, at 5, kids should be out discovering the joys of life, bikes in the park, poking dogshit with sticks to se what happens, playing conkers, not asking deep probing questions about what happens to bodies when they decompose.

Thought it was pretty funny but a little cruel too. Have seen worse. Paris Hilton not giving a blow job on taht video would've been worse. (Ok, I'm a bit drunk ;) )

Let's see...

- A father scares his young son witless.

- Tapes the whole thing.

- Doesn't offer any apology or comfort when the kid is crying.

- Posts the video on the internet to further his embarrassment.

And that's funny? This is your son, not your mate.

If I met the father, I'd give him a backhander.

Where's the neither option?

Suppose it is slightly cruel, but it's not that funny really. Not as cruel as some people have made out though.

Â