Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

• 2 weeks later...
who needs women when you have a fleshlight, some scented candles and a barry manilow greatest hits CD for those lonely friday nights.

Never knew you were such a romantic!

As for you Dante, it's a good thing you don't want every other girl that comes your way. At least you aren't leading anyone on. You will meet someone awesome. It just takes time. I know that sucks, but it's true. It won't be long before you are no longer talking about being single and instead you are moaning about your woman demanding too much of your time or wanting you to watch some terrible soap opera marathon. :)

who needs women when you have a fleshlight, some scented candles and a barry manilow greatest hits CD for those lonely friday nights.

Never knew you were such a romantic!

As for you Dante, it's a good thing you don't want every other girl that comes your way. At least you aren't leading anyone on. You will meet someone awesome. It just takes time. I know that sucks, but it's true. It won't be long before you are no longer talking about being single and instead you are moaning about your woman demanding too much of your time or wanting you to watch some terrible soap opera marathon. :)

8)

^^^ Then go get one! Duh.

Not that easy. Don't just want ANYONE.

Not need someone in a way i'm hunting around looking for someone but just that I need to have the feel of female company again on a regular basis, one man guy.

Then go get the one you want. I mean either you can try and see what happens or you can do nothing....and we'll see you a lot on VT

^^^ Then go get one! Duh.

Not that easy. Don't just want ANYONE.

Not need someone in a way i'm hunting around looking for someone but just that I need to have the feel of female company again on a regular basis, one man guy.

Then go get the one you want. I mean either you can try and see what happens or you can do nothing....and we'll see you a lot on VT

Oh no, never that again. Slowly retiring from VT to the happiness of us all. 8)

Â