Sign in to follow this  
dudevillaisnice

Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

really hope this happens!we have needed a goalscorer for years!dont care how much we pay for him if we get relagated we will be 30 million down anyway from tv money etc so it will be worth it if he keeps us up!if only randy gave oneill the money he wanted things mite be a bit different now

Steve Bruce 'Half-assed place that is shit and used to be famous'

Oh wait, he conducts himself the proper way.

Now this is out in the public domain ... I can tell you from up here (in Northumberland) its been rife for a couple of days that Bent was on his way to Villa ! I checked with MM on Saturday on this and he can back me up on its true ! Charlie Adams next ... mark my words its true !

Small time half arsed eh Holloway ....? Lol

Fair play Dave Woodhall and MM

Paulanddonya any comment...............

:lol:

MON should have signed him when he went to Sunderland

My thoughts exactly! He knew we needed a goalscorer. MON is stubborn though

Like the Twtter guy says from the Times... wonder how MON feels as Villa sign Bent for £18M & he's dithering about going to West Ham

& working for the lot he ripped into for the way they'd treated Steve Bruce when running SHA!!!

Fantastic news. Even if we miss out on Bent it proves we are willing to spend top money on a striker. Hope this comes off though cos he'll undoubtedly score the goals we need to keep us in the league.

Oh yeah, and many thanks to MM. I think you are owed a lot of apologies by a lot of people on here. Still led us slightly astray with the 'meltdown' comment tho :)