Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

--------------------------Friedel-------------------------------------

Walker----------Dunne------------Collins---------------Clark

Young-------Petrov------------Makoun/NRC-------Downing

---------------Bent----------------Gabby-------------

This is what I'd do. With Gabby dropping a bit deep to collect the ball. Nice looking team that.

Reason being - City's weak point has to be their defence. They will almost definitely score against us, so we just have to outscore them. I think the guy with money on 3-2's in for a shout

i dont really know how you come up with that

1. along with sunderland we have the most clean sheets ...11

2. along with united we have conceded the least ...19

You've conceded seven goals in your last three games against the might of Wolves and Leicester.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------------------Friedel-------------------------------------

Walker----------Dunne------------Collins---------------Clark

Young-------Petrov------------Makoun/NRC-------Downing

---------------Bent----------------Gabby-------------

This is what I'd do. With Gabby dropping a bit deep to collect the ball. Nice looking team that.

Reason being - City's weak point has to be their defence. They will almost definitely score against us, so we just have to outscore them. I think the guy with money on 3-2's in for a shout

i dont really know how you come up with that

1. along with sunderland we have the most clean sheets ...11

2. along with united we have conceded the least ...19

You've conceded seven goals in your last three games against the might of Wolves and Leicester.

2 of them games we've had a lot of players that dont always play in our first team

and the other 1 of our CB went off injured

we've conceded

0 against liverpool spurs united arsenal chelsea

Wrak link is definately defence mate. Gonna get ripped apart.

Spend £137million on 6 strikers, but you ent gonna win a thing untill you get a couple of half decent defenders.

so what defence in the league is better

Weak link is definitely the worst part of their side. Lescott/Toure really aren't that great and Kolarov can't cope with pace. Hope Albrighton plays because he'll rip him apart.

I'm with Joe, though, City to win 2/3-1.

Weak link is definitely the worst part of their side. Lescott/Toure really aren't that great and Kolarov can't cope with pace. Hope Albrighton plays because he'll rip him apart.

I'm with Joe, though, City to win 2/3-1.

lescott defo a weak link

toure a weak link last year defo but since the captain was aken off him he has improved

how can anyone say our defence is bad when its the best in the league

Bent's arrival will help to raise the atmosphere but I still think we will lose. If Tevez plays we just have to put a man on him (Reo Coker?) and let his sole purpose be to stop him.

Bent's arrival will help to raise the atmosphere but I still think we will lose. If Tevez plays we just have to put a man on him (Reo Coker?) and let his sole purpose be to stop him.

Cuellar has man-marked Tevez successfully on a number of occasions.

Those of you that are Man Shitty fans here just to get a reaction will be bored with this. Just so we play well. Obviously better to win, but won't really be too upset about the result in this one. We can't possibly have a great understanding amongst the attack or the defense, so a few moments of real connection is all I need to see at this point. If they result in some great goals and great team defense and a win that's certainly better, but not necessary.

although it would be nice...i cant see a Bent Gabby partnership working.....

both very similar players apart from Bent having better movement.....

neither are particularly amazing in the air or have the footballing intelligence/trickery to link up well together......

id be tempted to go match Citehs formation and at least start with

--------------Friedel---------------

Walker------Dunne------Cuellar-------Clark

------Petrov----Makoun/NRC--------Downing-----

Gabby---------------------------------------Young-----

------------------Bent------------------------------

When's Heskey back? Would be interested to see how we works with Bent.

I don't think a Gabby/Bent front 2 will work, but we will probably have to play this game on the counter so maybe play SB's team with Gabby on the right, but put Young behind Bent.