Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

The spirit that must be buzzing through the camp this week will probably give us a slight edge on saturday, but I'm ever mindful that City have got the bit between their teeth atm. And we know they can hurt you, don't we?

I can't wait to see how Bent fits in. If he does'nt score, well maybe its a bit too much ask on his debut, but it'll be interesting to see how many chances we create and I fully expect the goals to start banging in from everybody now.

I think 1-0.

Oh...and would those with a ST behind the dugout please point out to Jimmy Milner the irony of it all :D

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we picked the perfect time go over the pond to watch Villa.

I'd play Darren (not falling for the Bent jokes again) next to Heskey any day of the week.

Quick OT > The Adventurers still the best pub to go to before the game?

--------------------------Friedel-------------------------------------

Walker----------Dunne------------Collins---------------Clark

Young-------Petrov------------Makoun/NRC-------Downing

---------------Bent----------------Gabby-------------

This is what I'd do. With Gabby dropping a bit deep to collect the ball. Nice looking team that.

Reason being - City's weak point has to be their defence. They will almost definitely score against us, so we just have to outscore them. I think the guy with money on 3-2's in for a shout

Ireland still out due to his bad knee?

Friedel

Walker - Collins - Dunne - Clark

Albrighton - NRC - Petrov - Downing

Gabby - Bent

Even if Makound would be able to play, not sure with three new players at the same time. Play it safe.

Even if Makound would be able to play, not sure with three new players at the same time

Which three would that be? Makoun, Bent and ? Walker has played a couple of games for us, hardly three together is it?

how many have we sold for this -- how many tickets are left?

Trinity - 8 blocks sold out, 14 blocks have limited tickets left.

Holte - all blocks have limited tickets left

North - 2 blocks sold out, 9 blocks limited availability, 1 block (top corner) has good availability.

Doug Ellis - 1 block sold out, 11 blocks limited availability, 1 block good availability.

so not near a sell-out yet...

but the online ticket office is experiencing high demand, you get put in a queue when you try to buy tickets.

so i'd think it'll be close to sell-out on Saturday... maybe 41-42k attendance.

--------------------------Friedel-------------------------------------

Walker----------Dunne------------Collins---------------Clark

Young-------Petrov------------Makoun/NRC-------Downing

---------------Bent----------------Gabby-------------

This is what I'd do. With Gabby dropping a bit deep to collect the ball. Nice looking team that.

Reason being - City's weak point has to be their defence. They will almost definitely score against us, so we just have to outscore them. I think the guy with money on 3-2's in for a shout

i dont really know how you come up with that

1. along with sunderland we have the most clean sheets ...11

2. along with united we have conceded the least ...19