• Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bannan (for Reo-Coker 71)
    • Delfouneso (for Carew 71)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:54fe8ccf46][mrow][mcol color=blue:54fe8ccf46]sha[mcol]1-1[mcol color=#8c333c:54fe8ccf46]Aston Villa

[row][col color=blue:54fe8ccf46]Johnson 49[col]1-0[col color=#8c333c:54fe8ccf46]

[row][col color=blue:54fe8ccf46][col]1-1[col color=#8c333c:54fe8ccf46]Collins 73

[/table]

People will moan til the cows come home but we were unlucky today. Chances are just not going in.

Thank god we didnt lose is all I'm saying, would have been worse than disasterous.

Defence was a little more solid today, which is uncoraging and Walker provides something down the right.

Solid performance.

On another day we'd have smashed this lot. That was really unlucky. At times we were ropey but that's to be expected in a derby.

I feel sorry for Houllier today. I think we MIGHT be turning the corner. In signing Walker (and hopefully Makoun will live up to our hopes too) Houllier appears to have made a couple of astute purchases and I'd like to think he'll follow that up with a left back and a striker.

It was great to see Houllier at the end telling the players "go and thank the fans - they were fantastic today".

I feel encouraged by that performance again today, overall. Keep improving and we'll be alright.

that play from the Fonz.. i havent seen a villa striker do that in a while. Drogba like skill and a smashing shot. I want him to get 90 min against Manc City. Drop Gabby or play him upfront. HE AINT A **** WINGER.

We were the better team, but this is the nature of derbies. Considering our woeful form, I'll take that as a positive result.

Still perplexed by Houllier's selections, I think he puts the right personal on the pitch but in the wrong positions. Not impressed with Carew today and Clark looked vunerable at times against Bentley.

Â