Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Scott Dann is still out for them and they perform like they did tonight!

Jesus, that first 45 mins was absolutely atrocious. Nice to see agent Ridgewell at it again, shame about him scoring. His laughable celebration made up for the misery it temporarily brought tho.

Was he?

OBE - he allowed the controversial Nani goal. Gomes thought he had blown up for a free kick, he hadn't, Nani nicked the ball and scored. Cue a load of crying Spuds.

We can beat these inbreds!

Was he?

OBE - he allowed the controversial Nani goal. Gomes thought he had blown up for a free kick, he hadn't, Nani nicked the ball and scored. Cue a load of crying Spuds.

We can beat these inbreds!

Yep, sounds perfect.

Makes Spurs fans cry and here for the 5-1 mauling! :)

I thought the Spurs decision was the right one, still stand by that...I like him but let's hope this game isn't decided by a bad ref call.

Well actually a last second penalty for a perfectly timed tackle from Johnson would actually top a 4/5-0 victory for pure comedy factors! :lol:

The injury to Dann tonight is a real bonus - if Murphy plays against us, Albrighton will tear him to pieces.

I really hope Hleb plays in from the left and Bentley starts to be honest, as Hleb does not track back and i can see Walker and Albrighton really getting some joy from that right side.

-------------------------Friedel-----------------------------

Walker-------Cuellar----------------Dunne---------Clark

Albrighton------Petrov--------------NRC----------Downing

-------------------------Bannan/Delph----------------

-------------------------Gabby---------------------------

We've got to go to that shithole and really take it to them this time. No excuses, this could be a pivotal game for the club this season and possibly for Houllier.

They've had a midweek cup game which they've lost (when they really should have won) and their keeper has had a mare. Their confidence should be rocking after that. We've got nothing to lose really so lets go there and put them to the sword!

We need to really go at these ****. They are a poor team and we are far better. The thing that worries me is that we have become shit at defending set pieces and they could be a threat when they bring the defenders up and lump it in to the box.

Lets hope we are well up for this. If our attitude is right we will win.