• A Young
    • Pirès
    • Albrighton
    • Reo-Coker
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Downing (for Pirès 65)
    • Petrov (for Bannan 65)

Really enjoyed the day out, although Bramall Lane is pretty shitty. My mate went down bout 5 mins before half time to get the drinks in, by the time he got served the 2nd half had started. So we robbed the chocolate bars off the counter and shared em round :D

Very glad to see Walker lived up to my expectations - I was telling anyone who would listen before the game he was guaranteed to score. Shouldve put a tenner on him to score first really...

Would like another away trip next round, Stevenage or Burton maybe, although they'd be tough games and we could get embarrassed, I'd enjoy the day out

Good performance over a poor Sheffield United side, brilliant away support, thoroughly enjoyed my day. Except for nearly not being allowed into the ground by the jobsworth Bramall Lane stewards because the flag I was carrying didn't have a fire-safety certificate or a British kitemark...But that's another rant and nothing to do with what happened on the pitch. Although Walker was exceptional and scored a brilliant goal then played a big part in the 3rd with another exciting solo run, I've opted for Bannan as MOTM, the kid is a quality footballer and for me ran the game, I can't remember him giving the ball away and I didn't think he should have been taken off. However, credit to GH where credit is due unlike against Sunderland on Wednesday he made subs at the right time and Petrov and Downing did make a difference because they were fresh, hopefully a lesson learned for the management...UTV.

all our flags and banners got rejected for te same reason

Cracking day out, incredibly annoying that our flags and banner were rejected on the grounds that they hadn't been fireproofed. Thankfully they didn't demand that we fireproofed the confetti!

Our confidence as a team is clearly low at the moment, that was evident form when they scored the penalty and our heads dropped. It was alsmot as if an equaliser was inevitable. However we scored 3 goals of the higest quality, two of which were well worked team efforts that i hope give us a glimpse of the technical ability that Houllier is trying to instill in the team.

Â