Barry/Milner Swap?

Demitri_C

Barry or Milner  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Barry or Milner

• Gareth Barry
    • James Milner

Milner should realize:

- that if he plays for Villa, his chances of breaking into England 11 'within a season' are extremely high.

- that if he continues to play for NewCastle, he'll never be able to break into England 11.

and Barry is matured enough to know that move to NewCastle is a suicide for a professional footballer.

**** hell i didn't realise this was an old thread until i got near the end, i couldn't believe it

Haha, me neither. I was so confused, people saying the toon were better than us and that we couldn't afford Milner AND to keep Barry...very weird.

When people started talking about DOL still being here the penny finally dropped.

MIlner plus about 12 million these days and I'd think about it, but I don't think even Barry would ruin his career by going to the circus that is newcastle united.

Did kevin keegan go to school does he not understand mathematics? barry is valued at 18 million they value milner at 9 - 10 million so how would a swap like that work?

he would need to offer Milner + 8 million to land the player what is it with these teams think they can offer us shitty offers and we will bite their hands off WE DONT NEED THE MONEY FFS wish people such as the fat spanish waiter and The grey mullet keegan would understand this concept.

I cant believe people were saying Barry is a shit central midfielder and is a better left back, just 2 years ago!

barry is anything but a shit central midfielder he makes us tick and will be a big loss if he goes to the pool, just hope MON has a replacement lined up

Did kevin keegan go to school does he not understand mathematics? barry is valued at 18 million they value milner at 9 - 10 million so how would a swap like that work?

he would need to offer Milner + 8 million to land the player what is it with these teams think they can offer us shitty offers and we will bite their hands off WE DONT NEED THE MONEY FFS wish people such as the fat spanish waiter and The grey mullet keegan would understand this concept.

There's no point in getting all hot under the collar because of speculation from 2 years ago.

Milner is younger and surely has a better shot at making the England-team, something Barry never will do again.

I liked Barry as a defender, but as a midfielder he is just mediocre. Prove me otherwise, he is one of the reasons we are bottom-5 instead of top-5.

egg_on_the_face.jpg

Â