Barry/Milner Swap?

Demitri_C

Barry or Milner  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Barry or Milner

• Gareth Barry
    • James Milner

The "reliable" rag that is known as the news of the world claims that newcastle will let milner go as long as they can ahve gareth barry.

im not sure about the rest of you but barry has been our only consistent performer this year in my eyes and he is versatile. as much as i like milner id rather keep barry if taht was the only wa to sign milner.

I'd have Milner but still wouldn't see it as a good deal. Whoever it was that asked why we didn't include a fee we could buy Milner for in the deal had a very good point, we're just adding to his value to very little gain for ourself. Solano and £1m would have sorted it I'm sure.

Rather Have Barry, rather play him centre mid, rather have a manager that played to the strengths of our best players (Barry has never has this ever)

I'd like Milner too though, tell Newcastle to **** off having already tapped up Milner before he goes back, he'd ask for a transfer I think you know the rest

Milner is amongst the best players in our team, Barry gives us nothing special. When Milner is out of the side, you see what happens. We don't create anything. Barry needs room to move his ultra-slow and a bit overweight body around.

Milner has 8 assists or something this season, which is very good. He's been out for a while as well.

Barry works hard, but he is much too slow in his all-round play.

Milner is younger and surely has a better shot at making the England-team, something Barry never will do again.

I liked Barry as a defender, but as a midfielder he is just mediocre. Prove me otherwise, he is one of the reasons we are bottom-5 instead of top-5.

I liked Barry as a defender, but as a midfielder he is just mediocre. Prove me otherwise, he is one of the reasons we are bottom-5 instead of top-5.

Barry is one of the few players in our team that isn't a bottom 5 player at the moment. He's had dips in form the last couple of seasons but he is a quality player just lacking the pace to make him a top 5 player.

Â