• A Young
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Albrighton (for Petrov 88)
    • Bannan (for Reo-Coker 88)

Gutted

WHY did people clap Heskey when he got sent off ?

The bloke had put in a really good shift tonight and was the only threat we had, THEN he goes and does that moronic push in the face and the ref had absolutely no choice but to send him off

It left us completely in the shit. **** IDIOT

Heskey and Dune did fine (though Heskey should have scored).

Without Heskey on the pitch, we are nothing. Nothing at all.

And why Gabby was allowed to finish the match after that terrible wing performance, I have no idea.

I knew it would be tough when we lost O'Neill, but never could imagined that we would be so poor.

heskey u effing turd. cost us this match. missed two sitters then the idiot gets himself sent off, knows what situation we are in and the clown gets a red (ok was harsh but you always run teh risk when you raise your hand)

if there are no signings in place by blose game we have to protest becaus ethis is **** ridiculus we need players

not helped by players who are unable to make simple passes, who regularly make the wrong decisions and who cant put the ball into the net

but in the end it all comes back to the manager

he has to go, the best thing he could do for the club is to walk. sounded like he was heavily booed off all the way to the tunnel. dont think there is a single fan who is now not against him

We are so bad that he has to go and go immediately. We are then in the position of a new manager coming in, trying to assess our squad and get some players in to save us.

This is the stuff of nightmares. i feel sorry for the young players in all this.

Oh by the way, bring that tosser pires with you.

WTF is going on in Houlliers head, does he want to hurt us?

Young is not a centre forward, not even just behind one striker!

Agbonlahor is not a wide player, we've known that for years yet you **** play him there?!

WTF were those subs for, even the commentators were laughing at you, **** prick!

We have maybe the tallest defenders in the league, yet we cant win a header to save our life. We have two central midfielders who cant mark, cant head and have no skill. A donkey upfront who needs 500 chances to score, even misses from a yard out. Collins loses every single individual battle in the air, gets bullied all the time. Is Warnock Clarks mentor, i mean six yellow cards in ten games? **** off

He has to go. How can a single man turn around a club who finished in the top 6 for 3 consecutive seasons and then the next game were playing in the Prem who is against our biggest rival is one of the biggest in years. Its an absolute farce, hes a **** word removed and I want him out of this great football club.

Heskey and Dune did fine (though Heskey should have scored).

Without Heskey on the pitch, we are nothing. Nothing at all.

And why Gabby was allowed to finish the match after that terrible wing performance, I have no idea.

I knew it would be tough when we lost O'Neill, but never could imagined that we would be so poor.

Simple, GABBY isn't a winger!

I've been at home watching tonight due to illness, and the commentator kept saying from the first half, switch Gabby and Ashley

He could see the obvious, **** Gerard couldn't

A few times in the last ten minutes, Ashley was the last man back in our half. WTF was that all about ?

What possible good can he do from our own half ?

AAARRRGGGHHHH

Even though Heskey got sent off he was playing his heart out. The real **** question is what the gameplan was? In the first few games of GH you could see that he wanted us to play the ball att Villa Park's perfect surface. Stick to your belief you french frog!!

In the first half, I thought we were very good, but we needed to score really. We never quite got going again in the second half, and Heskey getting sent off certainly didn't help matters.

I'm not blaming Heskey for the loss however, because Dunne still could have made that stupid tackle if we had eleven men on the pitch. The goal itself was easily avoidable, but our organisation was poor. If you get a chance to watch it again, keep an eye on Petrov. First he's in the wall, then he's not, then he's slow to realise Bardsley is going to get the ball. By the time he even gets close to closing him down, Nigel has nearly overtaken him, and then the ball goes past two defenders on its way in.

Our attempts to get one back after the Zenden red card were just pitiful though. Ashley Young was terrible today, and Downing was anonymous all second half. I felt sorry for Gabby on the left. Reo-Coker, Cuellar, Heskey and Clark were the only players for us who stood out to me, and one of those got sent off!

Â