• Downing
    • A Young
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Albrighton (for Petrov 88)
    • Bannan (for Reo-Coker 88)

It beggars belief that he played Gabby, who's having a mare of a season on the wing, young in Gabbys place, and left arguably our best player this season who is a winger on the bench.

It makes no sense, even MON wasn't that daft!

What baffled me was the fact the he had Delfouneso warming up intensively at half time but didnt bring him on. I was sure he would have come on, but it wasnt to be.

It was obvious that Gabby needed to go off, but he left it too long.

When we went down to 10 it soon became apparent we had nothing at all up front. I couldn't understand why one of the 4 cb's weren't taken off and replaced with either Delfouneso or Albrighton meaning we would be playing 3-4-2 rather than waiting until the 88th minute to implement an apparent 'free-for-all' system.

Something like this would have gave us a chance:

....Cuellar - Collins - Clarke

Downing - NRC - Petrov (maybe Bannan) - Albrighton

.....................Young

..........................Delfouneso

were in a mess arnt we.. heskey did super untill his switch was flicked, i thought carlos did good in first half, ash is a waste down the middle,gabby on the left looked wrong as downing did on the right,game was cring out for super marc on the right..unlucky with the sunderland goal i thought.. the teams in a mess now,if i had 5 mins with randy i would advise to part companywith gh & send shock waves through the league by replacing with mon & backing him.

The truth is obvious. We can't even beat Sunderland. Or Birmingham. Or Wolves.

Errrrrrrrrrrr????? I'm sure we beat Wolves?? Didn't we?? It's been so long since we won away i can't be sure anymore??

Like I said, we fluked that win while Wolves were in a bad run.

Do you honestly think they will not beat us easily if we played them right now?

Everybody in the opponent half, Gyan not offside as he was in his own half despite being in an offside position and Friedel in front of him. Friedel joining in for a corner as if it was a cup final. We are desperate now.

The truth is obvious. We can't even beat Sunderland. Or Birmingham. Or Wolves.

Errrrrrrrrrrr????? I'm sure we beat Wolves?? Didn't we?? It's been so long since we won away i can't be sure anymore??

Like I said, we fluked that win while Wolves were in a bad run.

Do you honestly think they will not beat us easily if we played them right now?

Everybody in the opponent half, Gyan not offside as he was in his own half despite being in an offside position and Friedel in front of him. Friedel joining in for a corner as if it was a cup final. We are desperate now.

Mate - We'd struggle to beat Bilston town at the minute!!! If Randy sticks with GH we WILL go down, Randy will lose a **** shed load of money & he will only have himself to blame!!!

At the moment I don't blame anyone but GH for this **** shambles but if Randy does nowt about it then he will have let himself & us down & I really fear thats gonna be the case!!

Heskey sent off was the last thing we needed last night but he was chopped down originally and had been the victim of some crude 'tackling' throughout the game. I was annoyed at the distance Henderson had to travel to get in Heskey's face. He was just as guilty by inciting confrontation. A red card was totally unwarranted in my view.

Heskey sent off was the last thing we needed last night but he was chopped down originally and had been the victim of some crude 'tackling' throughout the game. I was annoyed at the distance Henderson had to travel to get in Heskey's face. He was just as guilty by inciting confrontation. A red card was totally unwarranted in my view.

Hanson on MOTD suggested a yellow for Henderson and Heskey as a suitable punishment. I agree. I'm not even sure Henderson got a card?

Â