• A Young
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Albrighton (for Petrov 88)
    • Bannan (for Reo-Coker 88)

Does Martin Jol have a job?

Problem is, we could easily be competing with Livepool and Chelsea for him tomorrow morning. West Ham may be looking to, though don't think they'd stand a chance (or us anymore than them to be honest).

GH fast running out of time after this result. Seems Chelsea papered the cracks rather than turned the corner. I just can't see where we go from here, or where the next league win is coming from.

Reo-Coker man of the match, he was absolutely everywhere. Would have been Heskey but for the sending off.

Right. After calming down a wee bit I thought Clark played well. Friedel did okay but shouldn't have been beaten by a shithead like Bardsley. Dunne was solid again and sweated for the team. Collins was shit. Cuellar was okay but not brilliant. Petrov was useless. NRC was industrious but not effective enough. Gabby was out of position but still shit. Young was okay but too greedy. Downing played well first half seocnd half disappeared, Heskey okay, one glaring miss, one miss that could be a sitter, maybe not, stupid red card, Bannan and Albrighton bright after their five minute cameo.

Houllier, 0 outof 10. Gabby shouldnt have been on the wing, Ash should, or Ash dropped for Albrighton, Collins should be dropped IMO, bring Baker into the team FFS, at least the kid won't keep consistently gifting the opposition fks and pens and chances. Downing should have been moved to the left, Petrov should have been off after 60 minutes and subs needed to be made 30 minutes earlier than they were.

Sum total: NOT **** HAPPY.

Absolute shower of .....!!! Gabby needs to go back in the middle and someone needs to be firm with young and tell the prat he's not a central attacking midfielder or watever he's pretending to be.

I was so prepared to give houllier the benefit of the doubt but tonight he showed he cant handle it, he's got no tactical nous and from the way he's handled certain team members no **** dimplomacy or common sense either.

If he does stay I hope he doesnt show his face in front of a camera untill after we go on a magical 5 match unbeaten run. Sorry for the long winded, confusing and probably grammtically incorrect rant. but im am so pissed off right now.

He needs to go. Now.

Lerner needs to show some leadership, admit his mistake and bite the bullet.

However I fear the people in charge of our club are naive about the seriousness of this situation, and football in general.

1. **** Heskey i thought that was your best performance in a villa shirt for 60 minutes then you go and do that total moronic, however Jordan Henderson what a complete and utter word removed hope Joey Barton breaks your legs.

2. Houllier time is up, time to say goodbye.

3. Tactics are clueless cannot see the point in whacking 2 donkeys in dunne and collins up front for the final 10 minutes that is what you use your strikers for.

4. for **** sake how hard is it to tell downing and ashley young etc to whip decent crosses in and early rather than dallying around and then wasting it.

5. There are 7 subs on the bench ready to be used, use them.

6. Take mccalister and the rest of the moronic bunch you have brought with you out the door on the way.

7. Randy you now have an easy decision, do it.

8. Sunderland are shit and we have lost twice to them.

9. i am pissed off.

10. **** match of the day.

i dont blame heskey, i blame GH. heskey was up front on his own, then despite **** up 2 pretty easy chances for a forward at any level does some decent work.

he pushed that clearing in the woods henderson away as he was running right into his face and yes it was stupid to raise his hand but even the commentators were saying it was nothing.

i was fully expecting us to crunch every tackle when they had the ball after that, not deliberately injure them but to go in as hard as they could and then keep the ball and play keepy ups with it and then volley the ball into which ever minge from sunderland was on the floor ( or infact GH, he has been the biggest minge so far this season).

the biggest crime was playing 1 up front at home, against sunderland WTF?

no attacking threat, only in the last 7 minutes with dunne up front did we do anything vaguely resembling putting them under pressure.

**** shameful away, inexcusable at home.

if NRC could pass the **** ball to his own player we would inmprove by at least10%, he does everythig but keeps the ball with our players, he rns, challenges makes runs, and then after breaking his blls winning the ball, he makes a stupid pass and BANG.. the ball is back with the opponents.

**** pissed off i am tonight. either buy 3 top class ( and i mean TOP CLASS) players who can win the ball, keep it and distribute it to one of our pwn players, a goal scorer and some **** who can hit a free kick on target

You can tell the natives are restless, the site has been running like tar if you are lucky enough to get on.

Anyway, now I am on -

Absolute shite, subs on 88 minutes??!?! HOULLIER OUT NOW, before it is too late. We need a kickstart, we need to take a leave out of some of the perennial strugglers books and get someone else in to kickstart things. This is not working.

I'm sorry, but as well as he played, Heskey can't get MOTM for that. He missed a sitter and we were the better team when we had 11 men. Then he goes and gets himself sent off and we lose.

**** Heskey, he did a stupid thing tonight. it's more his fault than Houllier's tonight.

Heskey was awful tonight - missing simple chances and then getting sent off.

We have two players in the squad likely to score 10+ a season in the league.

God now what has happened to Carew (since Houllier turned up) and Gabby is played on the wing!

No surprise we didn't score!

As for Collins - what a donkey!

Just play Curtis Davies - he's much better than that buffoon!

I've been sticking up for him, but that was awful. Really awful.

I don't get the Downing on the right wing, Agbonlahor on the right wing and Ashley Young 'in the hole' formation. Why not play them in there actualy positions and then switch it around to change it up. All 3 were shit today, and Heskey carried them. And I think that being played out of position was the reason why they were shit.

Put Ashley Young on the **** wing, he is a liability off the front man.

The commentator on the stream was so baised, he definitely wanted Villa to lose - was it Paul Walsh? Even he could see Houllier's tactics were wrong, and he mentioned it about 50 times, the rocket polisher. Sadly he was right though.

Â