Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

maloneyt

I would go:

Freidel, Walker, Cuellar, Clarke, Warnock, Albrighton, Reo, Delph, Downing, Young & Gabby.

No, no, no, Of course it will be Marshall, Beye, collins, dunne, warnock, Ireland, Hogg, Salifou, Pires, Carew and the Weimann, for sure.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, no, Of course it will be Marshall, Beye, collins, dunne, warnock, Ireland, Hogg, Salifou, Pires, Carew and the Weimann, for sure.

:shock: We agree on Warnock then CV. :winkold:

Oh bollox, no, no, no, lol, I like him, but seems to have lost half a yard when it comes to making the crucial tackle, which is a shame.(not sure who I could of dropped in, possibly Licah, but out of position, nothing new there eh!) Hence im not in charge!!

**** IT, rest everyone possible.

Friedel

Lichaj Clark Collins Warnock

Hogg Bannan

Albrighton Ireland Pires

Delfouneso.

That's probably a good enough team anyway, most of them with a point to prove too. Maybe draft in Beye for Warnock if he is unavailable like 'TimothyAbraham' suggested.

Carew's got a great FA Cup record... thats where most of his 16 goals came in last season, he got about 8 or 9 didn't he?

Saying that I would rather see the Weimann and the Fonz get a go together, ther partnership worked at reserve level, they've got good chemistry.

However -

---------------------------Friedel-----------------------------

------Walker---------Cuellar------Dunne------Clark-------

-------------------------NRC-------Delph-------------------

----------Albrighton----------Ireland-----------Bannan---

------------------------------Delfouneso--------------------

friedel

walker cuellar dunne clark

reocoker

bannan ireland

albrighton young

delfouneso

if things arnt going well id take nrc off off and bring gabby on and play gabby up top with nathan as he is a striker not a winger,ashley young is a winger and a winger only!thats the only way we are going to gt back to our quick flowing football!with downing on the left he just cuts inside and plas it back to dunne all the time for the big hoof!besides that i really do hope we win today because we are definately in need of some confidence!COME ON THE VILLA BOYS